Valued Contributor

Re: It's the time of year I turn off Q.

I don't care for the Christmas in July and for the next several months.  However, a lot of people seem to like the programming. If it brings comfort and happiness to them then that's ok by me.

Contributor

Re: It's the time of year I turn off Q.Christmas in July, I mean June.........

kidding me? talk about the big moey grab. Christmas in July begins earlier and earlier each year. It is 110 here and the lwt thing I want to do is shop for a holiday 6 months away. Thank God I know that there are others out there who agree with me. I won't watch this weekend. Enough already.

Honored Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

Like it or hate it CIJ is happening so can we all just deal with it?  If you hate it don't read posts about it because based on past years there will be lots of positive posts about items.  For those of us that like it there is no need to defend our choices.  

There is one clothing line in particular that I dislike so much that is on 4-5 times a week, plus multiple TSV all year long.  I can't get away from it. I'm not on here complaining because others love the line.  QVC does not exist just to serve the posters here but millions of customers.  To each their own.

The last I knew, everyone could have an opinion on things. Big deal if they want to post it.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday, Leah said QVC has been doing CIJ for 35 years.  So what's odd to me is not CIJ, but all the tons of posts complaining about it year after year after year.  

By the way, if you get QVC 2, Live programming is 11am - midnight.  Today is all day jewelry there, not a CIJ show in sight.  Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Yesterday, Leah said QVC has been doing CIJ for 35 years.  So what's odd to me is not CIJ, but all the tons of posts complaining about it year after year after year.  

By the way, if you get QVC 2, Live programming is 11am - midnight.  Today is all day jewelry there, not a CIJ show in sight.  Enjoy!

For those that don't like the Christmas programming, if you check the program guide you'll see that the entire month of July is not all Christmas.  Most holiday programming is confined to the weekends.

Trusted Contributor

I rarely watch the Q, I check the program guide and if something interests me I click on the product. 

Yesterday morning, I did some shopping in anticipation of sellouts and I don't see where much has sold out which surprises me. 

Trusted Contributor

I totally agree, I like to enjoy each season that we are in. So I don't want to see or even think about Christmas right now!!

Regular Contributor

Already wanting summer over in the beginning of July? Sad! I live in a part of the country that is bone-chilling cold, grey, snow, rain, more snow, freezing rain and mud for 8 months out of the year. I can't imagine wishing summr away!!!

Frequent Contributor

I agree. It isn't even the 25th of the month and it is yet another Christmas Day. I enjoy A.M. Style, and am sorry it is not on. I will be saving lots of money. To those who like these shows, enjoy. 

Honored Contributor

I know that some enjoy the programming, I don't.  So I won't be watching either.