Honored Contributor

Re: It's the time of year I turn off Q.

@Krimpette wrote:

They do this every year, and every year it's clear that some love it and some hate it.  Same with other retail.  I haven't been in B&M stores in a long time, but i'd be willing to bet that some Christmas stuff is out already. It's been this way for many, many years, to the best of my recollection.

There really is no need to start a continue tirade of "I'm not watching."  Just do it.

Trusted Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I wonder how many will be watching Hallmark Christmas in July movies.  They even have new ones.  Something for everyone

I will be

Honored Contributor

The minute I see CIJ on the Q.... the Q is turned OFF

Trusted Contributor

Last thing I would buy right now lol......just bought 2 new tires for my vechile Smiley Wink

Valued Contributor

QVC do you hear what your cusomers are saying!???!!!  Why do you ignore us because someone in charge thinks  they know everything - they don't - your customers know!  This goes  with the programming and complaints about many of the old time hosts!

Esteemed Contributor

Like it or hate it CIJ is happening so can we all just deal with it?  If you hate it don't read posts about it because based on past years there will be lots of positive posts about items.  For those of us that like it there is no need to defend our choices.  

There is one clothing line in particular that I dislike so much that is on 4-5 times a week, plus multiple TSV all year long.  I can't get away from it. I'm not on here complaining because others love the line.  QVC does not exist just to serve the posters here but millions of customers.  To each their own.

Honored Contributor

@grooms wrote:

QVC do you hear what your cusomers are saying!???!!!  Why do you ignore us because someone in charge thinks  they know everything - they don't - your customers know!  This goes  with the programming and complaints about many of the old time hosts!

@grooms  Yes, they hear what their customers are saying! They are buying! They are also buying from old time hosts! If no one was buying QVC would be out of business. This is just my opinion. 

Regular Contributor

@grooms I used to think that. Then I read somewhere on the forum that QVC makes money on returns.
Anyway I hope everyone watching enjoys.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Several years ago I went thru all of my Christmas decorations...... kept some things ...donated the rest.... I do not need anymore...No !!!!!

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Krimpette wrote:

They do this every year, and every year it's clear that some love it and some hate it.  Same with other retail.  I haven't been in B&M stores in a long time, but i'd be willing to bet that some Christmas stuff is out already. It's been this way for many, many years, to the best of my recollection.

There really is no need to start a continue tirade of "I'm not watching."  Just do it.

That's what I keep saying about all the "I don't watch" JT threads.