Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's really sad........

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

@MalteseMomma If you truly wish you didn't, all you have to do is return it when it arrives. Heart

@World Traveler 

............and go through more anxiety waiting for  refunds????

No thank you!!!...........lo

I'm praying they get here in a timely manor and are all I thought they would be!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Just take it as a very, very valuable lesson and stop ordering for a time.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@MalteseMomma If you truly wish you didn't, all you have to do is return it when it arrives. Heart

@World Traveler 

............and go through more anxiety waiting for  refunds????

No thank you!!!...........lo

I'm praying they get here in a timely manor and are all I thought they would be!!!

@MalteseMomma 

Amen sistah, LOL!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

During the pandemic most of us have some time on our hands....maybe this would be a good time into looking into talking with someone about this?

I noticed a new poster mentioned empathy, but I am not sure the new poster realizes this has been a problem you have struggled with for years. This is not a new issue. 

There is no harm in reaching out to someone to work through this. There should be no stigma around that, and it could possibly break this cycle for you. Imagine not having to deal with the angst and worry--that would have to be liberating. 

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Honored Contributor

Well that was good for a chuckle. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SunSprite wrote:

During the pandemic most of us have some time on our hands....maybe this would be a good time into looking into talking with someone about this?

I noticed a new poster mentioned empathy, but I am not sure the new poster realizes this has been a problem you have struggled with for years. This is not a new issue. 

There is no harm in reaching out to someone to work through this. There should be no stigma around that, and it could possibly break this cycle for you. Imagine not having to deal with the angst and worry--that would have to be liberating. 

@SunSprite   and everyone else that offered advice...

Thank you all  so much for your concerns. However ,I wrote this post as a sort of statement as to the horrid service QVC has been delivering to so many  customers.......including myself!

I am NOT suffering anxiety,nor am panicked (now or ever) over my orders!  It was just a statement  in reguards to the awful shipping practices both orders and returns, of QVC! 

Needless to say.......

I have NOT been, "struggling for yrs"  with this problem..lol..  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Warrior2022 wroteThis lady loves drama and loves creating her own,  She will be ok.

@Warrior2022 

You are correct..........

It makes my day        Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@MalteseMomma 

Just to offer you some good news, I hadn't ordered anything since Nov 2019, but a few weeks ago I placed 3 separate orders.

All 3 orders shipped the day after I placed the order and I received them in 7 days, 2 came just last week.

I live in GA, not around the corner from QVC.

So there is hope!

@KingstonsMom 

Your right......Things seem to be looking better from what they were in May......

Im in Texas and with the exception of two t-shirts all the rest arrived in 7 or 9 days..... QVC has posted warnings all over the website regarding delays....so its up to the buyer to decide if they are willing to wait and accept RESPONSIBILITY.....

The two that didnt were in that "time warp" .....shipped on 6/1 but were supposed to be delivered on 5/26...Woman LOL......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@SunSprite wrote:

mostrecentcruise.gif

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma    As long as you continue to watch QVC, you're going to continue the cycle of buying and being dissatisfied.  There seems to be no making you happy.  Delete the channel from your TV!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment