Respected Contributor

At least Rachel doesn't seem like she's going to swoon from pleasure when she takes a bite.  In fact she doesn't always seem that thrilled with the food.  More honest than some of the others.  

I'm enjoying the food shows.  A lot more than some of the other shows.  I just have to stop myself from ordering too much lol.  

Honored Contributor

Isnt that what you do when selling food?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Why is them sampling the food any different than you going to a buffet & sampling many different items? This is their job & if they want to taste what they are selling so what.

Regular Contributor

She gave a nice shout out to her dad during yesterday's program. I forgot the story she told with it, but it was very sweet.

Super Contributor
Rachel is not a very realitic person to have eating on GH. She doesnt even get the fork in her mouth and is already raving about how delicious the product is. I also think that her vocabulary could be a bit more diverse when describing the food and sick of hearing her personal stories. Connect with the vendors ,make a connection to the audience and why we should buy , the value, she is not authentic IMO.
Honored Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

Every time I turn on qvc, it's Rachael on the gourmet show. OMGSmiley Frustrated

Everytime I turn it on it's Dave cooking something  Once in a while He is doing something besides food lolSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 

That's funny all I ever seem to see is Kerstin & Jane T  or Shawn Woman FrustratedWoman Tongue

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I don't usually watch the food shows because everything is so over priced. I did watch one time they were selling Wolverman's English Muffins and Ney York Bagels and ordered those, they're fabulous. RB ugh! selling anything.