Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 530
Registered: ‎03-03-2015

It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Process" Purgatory!!

[ Edited ]

Waiting for my orders to move from "in process" to "shipped"  is like watching paint dry, or waiting for a pot to boil!  

 

To all who complain about CIJ and early Christmas shows, this is why we order gingerbread houses in the middle of summer.  If we wait until the actual season, we'll never get them on time!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,960
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!

And during the long wait 'in process', don't even think about cancelling and CS nor the Social Team can cancel for you either.

 

What a racket.......

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,723
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!

[ Edited ]

@Beauty Maven wrote:

Waiting for my orders to move from "in process" to "shipped"  is like watching paint dry, or waiting for a pot to boil!  

 

To all who complain about CIJ and early Christmas shows, this is why we order gingerbread houses in the middle of summer.  If we wait until the actual season, we'll never get them on time!!


@Beauty Maven 

 

Grab a book, magazine, or video game it could be awhile....one of my orders actually took 28 days to arrive....I think someone walked it to my home.... Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,960
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!

@SPURT 

 

Geeze, you got me beat!

 

My last order sat in process for 10 days, then another 10 days to arrive and I thought that was awful!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor
Posts: 530
Registered: ‎03-03-2015

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!

@SPURT-- So funny!  It does seem like QVC is moving backward with shipping, while Amazon, Walmart and Target are speeding ahead.  I don't know how long the Q will get away with that.

 

I wish Valerie Parr Hill would break out on her own.  Her entire QVC audience would follow her, and she could probably do a better job controlling quality and shipping.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,723
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!


@IG wrote:

@SPURT 

 

Geeze, you got me beat!

 

My last order sat in process for 10 days, then another 10 days to arrive and I thought that was awful!


@IG 

 

It took so long I was getting ready to file a lost package claim....and lo and behold it showed up.... Woman LOL

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,853
Registered: ‎03-11-2010

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!

it's terrible  you can't cancel and yet stuff doesn't ship for days

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 18,723
Registered: ‎03-20-2010

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!


@Beauty Maven wrote:

@SPURT-- So funny!  It does seem like QVC is moving backward with shipping, while Amazon, Walmart and Target are speeding ahead.  I don't know how long the Q will get away with that.

 

I wish Valerie Parr Hill would break out on her own.  Her entire QVC audience would follow her, and she could probably do a better job controlling quality and shipping.


@Beauty Maven 

 

QVC put out a message that delays were due to warehouse changes.....but this has been going on for awhile now.....

 

It would be nice if Valerie could that but I dont think she will....it would be just another headache for her to deal with in her business....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor
Posts: 530
Registered: ‎03-03-2015

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!

I agree @jackthebear.  My guess is, a lot of people were canceling orders because of shipping delays.  

 

And another thing, shipping is not only slow, its careless.  Things aren't packaged well -- they just throw it in any box.  My Lenox houses arrived unbroken, but the white/red Lenox boxes were damaged because they weren't properly protected.  All collectors consider the box to be just as important as the contents.  

 

It's just one frustration after another.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 10,960
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Proess" Purgatory!!

@Beauty Maven 

 

I doubt many people have been cancelling orders, because even within an hour after ordering, you can't cancel and neither can CS or the Social Team.

 

IMO, 'in process' actually means 'written in stone and can't be cancelled by anyone'.

 

Been there, done that.....

 

 

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.