Honored Contributor

Re: It's Like Watching Paint Dry! "In Process" Purgatory!!

@Spurt  Woman Very Happy

Image result for slow shipping picture

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

example:

I ordered the TS on the weekend however after reading about the contraindications realized I should cancel.  Tried to later in the same day.

Now QVC goes to all the trouble of having my thing in their shipping schedule and shipping it only to have it come back,  does this make sense?

wouldn't make more sense just to cancel it before the order goes any further?

ETA . there was no discussion of any contraindications during the presentations I  saw either so I couldnt  make an educated decision 

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

@Spurt  Woman Very Happy

Image result for slow shipping picture

@Bird mama 

🤣 🤣 🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I wonder how much QVC's shipping problems affect their bottom line? The lengthly shipping and return wait has been going on for months and months. I've been reading about it here for more than 6 months at least.

QVC may be able to draw in new and younger customers once with razzle dazzle but they won't be able to keep them once those customers experience shipping issues. And exisiting customers, especially long term ones buy less from QVC likely in part due to shipping issues. Those Qurate quarterly reports no longer break out the numbers for QVC and HSN, but Q's shipping problems must be an issue that is affecting their bottom line negatively.

There just seems to be no end to QVC's shipping problems and it seems unfixable to me.