Honored Contributor

It pays to check wish list regularly

For whatever reason I check my wish list almost daily.  Well Friday it paid off.  I had an AS IS Spanx bra on my list, it was for $28.00, regularly $38 and change.  I checked my list Friday and the bra was on sale for $12.  I ordered it.  So unless its missing a cup it should be a great bargain.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

Re: It pays to check wish list regularly

[ Edited ]

I check both my Q Wishlist and HSN Favorites daily.  Not only do the prices go down, but they also go up.  I recently bought some Ripka earrings for a little over $100, including freight.  When Judith was on for her last on-air appearance, the earrings had been boosted to over $200.  It does pay to watch.   

Valued Contributor

I had a pair of Linea crepe gauze pants on my wish list. The price was reduced recently, for a very short time, to under $17! I ordered one teal pair, and they are lovely. Now, the price has been increased again to almost $38. I should have ordered one more pair when  the price was a real bargain. Louis is such a fabulous designer, and I wish there were more of his shows. I have never been disappointed in the quality of his clothing.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the $12 "As Is" Spanx bra too.  I ordered it yesterday and it has already shipped!  I paid $38 for the first one and $22 for the second one - also "As Is".  This is my every day bra so I was happy to see such a great price.

Esteemed Contributor

Way to go!!!  @Imaoldhippie 

I let things ride on my Wish List, and check it regularly too.

Frequent Contributor

Right now my wish list is quite long so I'm going to check it more often. Thanks for sharing your great advice!