Honored Contributor

Re: It is still August and....

@Marp wrote:

@Pearlee, I apologize. I did not know that you were so sensitive but I do have to ask what in the world would legitimately make you think I researched anything for the sole purpose of disproving what you posted? I never would have thought that you were a poster that would rather remain uninformed let alone react strongly to being provided additional information.

Actually, I would have thought you, of all posters, would appreciate that something you posted piqued another poster's interest enough to gather more information. Now I know better.

@Marp  My response to a post can vary, depending on who is posting in the first place.  Given previous posts of yours to me - our history - that was my response to you.

You've made generalizations about me personally  in your post that are not necessarily true, and my post to another poster who had posted the information you did probably would have been a different one.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Marp wrote:

@Pearlee, I apologize. I did not know that you were so sensitive but I do have to ask what in the world would legitimately make you think I researched anything for the sole purpose of disproving what you posted? I never would have thought that you were a poster that would rather remain uninformed let alone react strongly to being provided additional information.

Actually, I would have thought you, of all posters, would appreciate that something you posted piqued another poster's interest enough to gather more information. Now I know better.

@Marp  My response to a post can vary, depending on who is posting in the first place.  Given previous posts of yours to me - our history - that was my response to you.

You've made generalizations about me personally  in your post that are not necessarily true, and my post to another poster who had posted the information you did probably would have been a different one.

@Pearlee, okay.  I didn't even know we had a "history".  Now that I know it is personal and personality I rescind my apology and will go forward knowing that your responses are emotionally based.  What I will not do is stop posting corrective or expansive information.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...