Valued Contributor

It is August 1st. Shouldn't Christmas in July be over?

I love Christmas, just not in July. And definitely not in August. This is like a "not so slow' torture, QVC. Please NO MORE! 

I can't be alone in feeling this way. Can we please have some regular programming?

Respected Contributor

Re: It is August 1st. Shouldn't Christmas in July be over?

No, you are not alone. I too can't believe we're bombarded with Christmas--since July 1. Enough already!

Esteemed Contributor

I was thinking the same thing.  I can live with CIJ, but it's August now.  Why are they still showing it?

Respected Contributor

Yep, imagine my surprise when I turned on the tv and there it was again. I am sure some are thrilled but I am not one of them. 

Honored Contributor

I would certainly hope so.

Occasional Contributor

Enough of Christmas in July.  It is August.  Please stop.  I also love Christmas but not in July and August.

Respected Contributor

It's not going to stop until December 25.  CIJ is just like a starting point and it gets more and more intense each month.  Then around the end of November it's constant Christmas items.

It isn't going to change.  QVC has been doing this for a long time.  I don't like it either but what are you going to do.

Super Contributor

ENOUGH WITH THE CHRISTMAS.. WE HAVE ALL HAD ENOUGH.. ITS AUGUST NOW.. DAN JUST SAID PRETTY SOON IT WILL BE AUGUST.. LOOK AT THE CALENDAR.. ITS AUGUST.. FOR GOODNESS SAKES.. 

Honored Contributor

@Winkk wrote:

It's not going to stop until December 25.  CIJ is just like a starting point and it gets more and more intense each month.  Then around the end of November it's constant Christmas items.

It isn't going to change.  QVC has been doing this for a long time.  I don't like it either but what are you going to do.

@Winkk  I always ck. the program guide and skip all the CIJ shows. It’s also a waste of time to record more IT, Philosophy and Josie...the products are all the same. We can choose to watch CIJ or not. Enough people are watching and purchasing that Q feels it’s a money maker. 

Frequent Contributor

HSN has fashion and jewelry clearance (not 6 easy pays!) all day, and Evine has jewelry (no watches!).  At least there are alternatives.  You know where I will be!