Respected Contributor

Re: It doesn't cost you to try??

@Nightowlz

That drives me crazy too.  If you buy an expensive item, the tax and shipping makes a big difference in the easy pay amount.  Plus, many times they always round down to the nearest dollar!  

I use EZ pay very selectively though.

Valued Contributor

Sometimes one isn'thard to fit but one line of clothings sizes may from different from anothers

You cant know that until order something in your usual size to find that out

also the same mfg can have inconsistent sizing at times within their own line

making it sound like the customers fault for ordering or trying is ridiculous

Its online shopping -I think very few people buy for the sake of returning

its a hassle and an expensive one at that

OVC would have no customers if no one took that chance-

Esteemed Contributor

We should all shop at Macy's and try and help them out.

Honored Contributor

Recently ordered Skinny 2 Jeans. Luckliy! Exactly what I wanted and expected. Fact is, Took me several times watching the video online rechecking spec garment measurements. I'm telling you!! Quite the ordeal. Choosing the correct size. Credit Qvc for posting excellent suggestions. Helped immensely in the final decision. 

Honored Contributor

@KYToby wrote:

I cannot help but wonder how much is incocistent sizing and how much is people wanting to try multiple colors and sizes of an item.  The solution, of course, if QVC really is inconcistent in sizing, is to stop ordering; however, people here complaing of returning things over and over again (one would think they would learn their lesson).

If one is hard to fit (many people are -- including myself), then online shopping may not be for you. 

As far as having to pay for shipping, if you don't -- you the person who  ought the item -- then the costs are passed along to everyone else (those who did not buy the item).  How is that fair?  Why should we subsidize your shopping?

Just don't say that doesn't cost you to try, it's misleading.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Contributor

I never asked anyone to subsidize my shipping costs. I said that stating there was no cost to try was an untrue statement. 

Honored Contributor

@KYToby

your replies are useless and quite frankly....most the time unwarranted!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Biggest lie on QVC

Esteemed Contributor

yes and since I do most of my "buying" online these days, i check the S&H charges before I click the "buy" button.  It isn't free to try anything from QVC

Esteemed Contributor

I can tell you that for me, it is inconsistent sizing.  I check the click here measurements before I buy an item, I KNOW my size and measurements and I will still get things that don't fit.

Shoes are completely out of the question these days from QVC. I have shoes at home in the same size I would order from QVC and the fit will not be the same.

I have clothing at home that I bought years ago from QVC that I continue to wear and if I re-order that item in the same size it does not fit.

I'm no longer willing to play this game. It is too expensive.