Honored Contributor

Re: It Slowly Came To My Attention

When they reach the state of utter desperation to get rid of an item, they offer free shipping.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We do get the luxury of the item being delivered right to our door. I was at our local mall today, and after finding a parking space, walking everywhere, back to the car. Then there is the gas. The shipping and handling is worth it in many cases for lots of customers. I do agree the hosts give conflicting and flat out incorrect pricing information.
Super Contributor

The one that intrigues me is when the host says "We have less than x dozen of these left". It's always some multiple of a dozen. Are they doing that math in their head, so they see "58" on screen and they do a quick twelve times table calculation that it's less than five dozen? Why do they never say "less than 60" or whatever number it is, rather than something in dozens? Who works in base 12, apart from pre-decimal Brits like my late grandma?

Occasional Contributor

On 3/18/2014 MalteseMomma said:

Yes,I know and it is awful.

The color of the print is very hard to read now too and at first you think the total price (if you can even see it) is the easy pay payment.

I don't know what they want to accomplish by doing this.

Seems this whole QVC which I used to love, is going down the drain and I do not like it so much anymore!

Occasional Contributor

It used to be that they only did that at night, if you noticed they do it now during the day.The print is so small it flies by the screen & keep shouting out the e-mail pay amount that u mistake it for the price. They don't seem to not have enough inventory to fill their orders. I found the quality of some items & designer fabrics are not the same, & are made cheaply. It also looks like some of our older hosts r being weeded out & lots of new faces slowly being brought in. I guess that's for marketing for the younger generation. Dave they got rid of right before x-mas. I'm losing interest in qvc lately