Trusted Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics Eye Mascara

They always use Brooke and Allie who have very long lashes to begin with when demonstrating mascaras.  Allie has spider lashes that are way too long to begin with  and I think it looks terrible when she has mascara on because her lashes touch her eyebrows.  I would love to have longer eyelashes but not that long. 

Respected Contributor

I think the models they use for mascara demos all use Latisse.  They have a certain look to them.

Respected Contributor

I've used IT mascara and wasn't impressed.  Actually, I think I've tried most mascara brands from drug store brands to the expensive ones and, none have made me happy.  However, recently I tried one of the drug store products nick named "telescope".  I can't recall the company, maybe L'Oreal?   The tube is gold colored and looks like a mini telescope.  It is the best I've used!  

Trusted Contributor

Loreal does make the telescopic mascara. I was looking for it at the store last month and assumed it was discontinued until I started seeing commercials for it. Now I just have to find it.

Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab 

I really hope it hasn't been discontinued!  I think I bought it at Walgreens. I hope you like it! 

Respected Contributor

I really don’t care if models are real or not don’t watch any more specifically for that reason - oh, and we work with plastic surgeons BLAH BLAH BLAH

What I do know is I have bought so many of the It mascaras that I feel like a gullible fool.