Occasional Contributor

Isacc Mizrahi, Mary Beth and Jane

I love to watch Isacc Mizrahi when he is on with Lisa Robertson and Shawn.
However, I would not spend my hard earned money on what he shows on QVC. Almost every show they speak of layering pieces, yesterday or the day before they showed a white top and then threw a black sweater over it, looked adorable. However, the sweater was paper thin so thin you could see the white shirt underneath. There is 1 ply and then there is what, 0 ply, the sweater was so thin I would have been afraid to wash it, hand wash it, it looked like it would have disappeared if it had gotten wet.

A few more observations, would it be too much work for someone to press the clothing? Not just Isacc Mizrahi but much of what comes out to show on TV that is on hangers looks like it was wadded up packed away and then pulled out of the box and hung up; it doesn’t look good, very sloppy.

My pet peeve, I have to change the channel every time Mary Beth and Jane are on, their favorite word is literally. The other day Jane used it 3 times in one sentence. Come on use it in its proper context or better yet just don’t use it at all. I literally went to pick up my daughter after school. I literally wear a size 7 shoe. I literally got into my car yesterday. There is not a sentence those two will use that does not contain the word literally. Perhaps they could look up the word and practice using it in its proper form.