Contributor

omg i said that to myself so many times if she's a small i'm an xxs lol..I DON'T BUY FROM HIM ANY MORE..WHEN YOU SPEW YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS AND IT'S NOT NICE THAT DID IT FOR ME..HE WAS ON A TV LATE NIGHT SHOW AND HE WENT ON AND ON..THEY SHOULD ALL BE LIKE DOLLY PARTON WHO REFUSES TO COMMENT ON IT SHE SAID I AM AN ENTERTAINER NOT A POLITICIAN ,THAT WAY YOU STAY OUT OF TROUBLE LOL..

Respected Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

JT hips cannot get into a size 8,,,,,I know not to judge size and TV can make you appear to be larger but however, still she has not wore a 8 in years........and I am just sick of them having to repeat their size....I have actually ordered years ago by listening to the host tell their size and I have to return because they cannot tell the truth......and another one who is worng about her size is Carolyn Gracie saying she is a large...I am not judging sizes becasue it is just a number but be truthful or just don't tell your size because they are misleading customers when ordering.  

I will simply say that I completely disagree with your assertions.

Honored Contributor

@patricia targiano wrote:

omg i said that to myself so many times if she's a small i'm an xxs lol..I DON'T BUY FROM HIM ANY MORE..WHEN YOU SPEW YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS AND IT'S NOT NICE THAT DID IT FOR ME..HE WAS ON A TV LATE NIGHT SHOW AND HE WENT ON AND ON..THEY SHOULD ALL BE LIKE DOLLY PARTON WHO REFUSES TO COMMENT ON IT SHE SAID I AM AN ENTERTAINER NOT A POLITICIAN ,THAT WAY YOU STAY OUT OF TROUBLE LOL..

@patricia targiano  Definitely boycott him. He has no right to be stating political views in public. It should be behind closed doors. I hope you do the same.

Trusted Contributor

@patricia targiano wrote:

Dolly Parton has expressed her beliefs on several occasions. 

“If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.” -Mark Twain