Contributor

omg i said that to myself so many times if she's a small i'm an xxs lol..I DON'T BUY FROM HIM ANY MORE..WHEN YOU SPEW YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS AND IT'S NOT NICE THAT DID IT FOR ME..HE WAS ON A TV LATE NIGHT SHOW AND HE WENT ON AND ON..THEY SHOULD ALL BE LIKE DOLLY PARTON WHO REFUSES TO COMMENT ON IT SHE SAID I AM AN ENTERTAINER NOT A POLITICIAN ,THAT WAY YOU STAY OUT OF TROUBLE LOL..

Respected Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

JT hips cannot get into a size 8,,,,,I know not to judge size and TV can make you appear to be larger but however, still she has not wore a 8 in years........and I am just sick of them having to repeat their size....I have actually ordered years ago by listening to the host tell their size and I have to return because they cannot tell the truth......and another one who is worng about her size is Carolyn Gracie saying she is a large...I am not judging sizes becasue it is just a number but be truthful or just don't tell your size because they are misleading customers when ordering.  

I will simply say that I completely disagree with your assertions.

Honored Contributor

@patricia targiano wrote:

omg i said that to myself so many times if she's a small i'm an xxs lol..I DON'T BUY FROM HIM ANY MORE..WHEN YOU SPEW YOUR POLITICAL VIEWS AND IT'S NOT NICE THAT DID IT FOR ME..HE WAS ON A TV LATE NIGHT SHOW AND HE WENT ON AND ON..THEY SHOULD ALL BE LIKE DOLLY PARTON WHO REFUSES TO COMMENT ON IT SHE SAID I AM AN ENTERTAINER NOT A POLITICIAN ,THAT WAY YOU STAY OUT OF TROUBLE LOL..

@patricia targiano  Definitely boycott him. He has no right to be stating political views in public. It should be behind closed doors. I hope you do the same.

Trusted Contributor

@patricia targiano wrote:

Dolly Parton has expressed her beliefs on several occasions. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag