Honored Contributor

I was curious about this item and checked the video.  Almost $100 for that outfit?  The skirt was $50 and the top, I didn't check out but with s/h it must be close to $100!!!!  Are they kidding???!!!!

Honored Contributor

When I saw the T shirt for that price, we were eating dinner and I said to my hubby, is that Walmart or what, yikes???

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Maybe it’s just not for you? I thought it was cute, I liked it with the sneakers, and I don’t think $100 is too much to drop on a skirt and top outfit.
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac striped top/skirt

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

If you think that model looked bad, you should have seen these Laurie Felt pants on the model they used.  UNBELIEVABLE.  They were so tight across the front of the hips they were pulling and you could see that she could not even pull them up to her waist so the #rotch was hanging down.  It was the worse.  The wide hemline made it look worse.

@rms1954 

I can top your Laurie Felt...there were some Muk

Luk's PJs with short outfits on AM Style and when the model turned around they were so tight you could see  "the crack" outline and every bump....who wants to wear PJs that tight....SMH! 

MUK LUKS Cloud Knit 3-Piece PJ Set w/ Shorts and Cropped Pants - QVC.com

UPDATE---Gee they switched the video on me and replaced it with Alberti selling the outfit...LOL, you can still click SEE IT IN ACTION with the longr pants which are still tight, but the video with the shorter pants was even tighter that they removed.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac striped top/skirt

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

If you think that model looked bad, you should have seen these Laurie Felt pants on the model they used.  UNBELIEVABLE.  They were so tight across the front of the hips they were pulling and you could see that she could not even pull them up to her waist so the #rotch was hanging down.  It was the worse.  The wide hemline made it look worse.

@rms1954 

I can top your Laurie Felt...there were some Muk

Luk's PJs with short outfits on AM Style and when the model turned around they were so tight you could see  "the crack" outline and every bump....who wants to wear PJs that tight....SMH! 

MUK LUKS Cloud Knit 3-Piece PJ Set w/ Shorts and Cropped Pants - QVC.com

That's just gross.  I tried to post the video for my item but there is none.  Just a still shot on a different model.

Respected Contributor

@RNbynite wrote:

@jonbon ....... If you had seen her in Isaac's gingham pants, you'd realize that she definitely could use a large. The model Jackie (sp?) wears a large and her hips are much smaller than Jane's. She (Jane) might wear a small on top, but surely not on the bottom.

Jane does not claim to wear a small on the bottom. She is smaller on the top and has a "pear" shape. She usually says she wears a QVC medium or size 8 on the bottom. Furthermore, I will contend until my dying day that you can't tell what size someone wears just by looking at her, especially on TV.

Valued Contributor

I thought the skirt was really cute- I do think that petite women should order the regular though. This would look better as a maxi skirt. Did not care for the top

Valued Contributor

A white sneaker looks adorable with a longer skirt

Valued Contributor

JT hips cannot get into a size 8,,,,,I know not to judge size and TV can make you appear to be larger but however, still she has not wore a 8 in years........and I am just sick of them having to repeat their size....I have actually ordered years ago by listening to the host tell their size and I have to return because they cannot tell the truth......and another one who is worng about her size is Carolyn Gracie saying she is a large...I am not judging sizes becasue it is just a number but be truthful or just don't tell your size because they are misleading customers when ordering.  

Valued Contributor

@happilyretiredgirl wrote:

JT hips cannot get into a size 8,,,,,I know not to judge size and TV can make you appear to be larger but however, still she has not wore a 8 in years........and I am just sick of them having to repeat their size....I have actually ordered years ago by listening to the host tell their size and I have to return because they cannot tell the truth......and another one who is worng about her size is Carolyn Gracie saying she is a large...I am not judging sizes becasue it is just a number but be truthful or just don't tell your size because they are misleading customers when ordering.  

@happilyretiredgirl 💯. I too don't care what size they wear, but c'mon!  Especially Carolyn who seems to have it in for the model Pam yelling across the set, "And you're in the 1x, right Pam?  I'm in the LARGE."

Girl, you have t been a large since 1997. 🤣