Respected Contributor

love!!

impimacottonskirt.jpg

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@jonbon wrote:

Guess I, too, need a "fashion refresh" -- I like looks like this with sneakers. But what do I know ...

I guess as much as I do @jonbon  I agree

Respected Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

If you think that model looked bad, you should have seen these Laurie Felt pants on the model they used.  UNBELIEVABLE.  They were so tight across the front of the hips they were pulling and you could see that she could not even pull them up to her waist so the #rotch was hanging down.  It was the worse.  The wide hemline made it look worse.

@rms1954 wrote:

If you think that model looked bad, you should have seen these Laurie Felt pants on the model they used.  UNBELIEVABLE.  They were so tight across the front of the hips they were pulling and you could see that she could not even pull them up to her waist so the #rotch was hanging down.  It was the worse.  The wide hemline made it look worse.

@rms1954 wrote:

I think this was awful as well.  This model they used  I hate to say does nothing for most of the clothes.  

Respected Contributor

I think it is a cute outfit for a young  taller thin person.  I would prefer a v neck line to open it up.

I do think Isaac has come out with some new designs.  Some I really like.  All the clothes are getting expensive.  I look more local any more so I can try on and get sales.  I just don't have to have what the Q sells.  I have plenty and did my share already.

I picked up a swim suit on the Q for my grand daughter on clearance for 17.00 and she received yesterday and it looks great on her and fits perfect.   Similar to one she wanted off some website I never heard of.  You can tell when she loves it on.  

Super Contributor

@jonbon ....... If you had seen her in Isaac's gingham pants, you'd realize that she definitely could use a large. The model Jackie (sp?) wears a large and her hips are much smaller than Jane's. She (Jane) might wear a small on top, but surely not on the bottom.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desert Lily wrote:

I really like the top and skirt, especially in the lilac color. It reminds me of something I would have worn in high school, but modern.

The model looked great, and I'd wear sneakers with this casual outfit, too. It says "summer" to me.

I like this outfit too; however, why no petites!  Wish Isaac would do more petites.

Honored Contributor

I liked how it looked on the model. I really like the lilac color.  

Esteemed Contributor

Not the look I would go for either.  Jennifer didn't look good in it and she is fairly slim.

I like a summer maxi but usually in a dress.  I never wear sneakers with my maxi's, always a sandal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac striped top/skirt

[ Edited ]

@happilyretiredgirl   Agreeing on the small for JT. I'm half her size and I'm not a small in most items anymore, so there is no way.

I continue to be totally baffled by the sizes many of their models squeeze into. 

I will say though, Jen C. yesterday looked great in that IM striped skirt he offered in 3 lengths. That would have been so me in years gone by. I used to have long skirts like that and looked great in them with a nice top, sweater boots depending on the season I was wearing them in. I love 'column' dressing if you've the body shape to do it. 

Honored Contributor

These pants are hideous I think - look how stuff and uncomfortable they look!!!!!  I do like a few things Laurie Felt does but then other stuff, not at all!