Contributor

Re: Isaac reprimanded Amy on air

@Bubbas Mommy  -- I totally agree with you , I only wish he had told Shawn that ....

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tropics21 wrote:

I am sorry, this is live TV and when a vendor admonishes a host or ANYONE on live tv amongst millions of people, than that person, in this case, Isaac should be reprimanded.  He projects himself and the holier than though expert on everything, obviously he needs a course in manners.  This could have been done after the show, shame on him, no class

You are absolutely correct. What he did was the same as publicly correcting someone's grammar. Never acceptable.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If Isaac had "waited until after the show", then he wouldn't have been able to say what he was trying to say about the item they were currently presenting.

IMO, Amy was the one with 'bad manners' by constantly interrupting the designer, who knows the product better than the host.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Respected Contributor

The title of this post is a little on the dramatic side.  I think nothing of it when the host and vendor interact, but get totally annoyed if neither one of them is giving product information.  I'm not a constant watcher of tv shopping, and as someone who flips by the channel, I need for them to constantly give those details.  That way, I can decide if I'm going to look at it online, or move on.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry I missed this exchange.  If Amy was being rude, good for Isaac for speaking up.  Saying something after the show might have been more appropriate, but he obviously felt that he was not getting his thoughts across.  He is the designer and should be allowed to speak.  Amy was the rude one in my opinion.  I have no doubt she would not let him speak because I have seen it too many times from her.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

While he is knowledgeable about design and fashion in general, Isaac often knows so few details of his eponymous collection, that I'm surprised he would have had anything useful to contribute.

Respected Contributor

I didn’t see it.  Sometimes vendors and hosts have dry humor when interacting with one another and it is misinterpreted.  Again, I didn’t see it so I can’t judge one way or the other. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

While he is knowledgeable about design and fashion in general, Isaac often knows so few details of his eponymous collection, that I'm surprised he would have had anything useful to contribute.

he likes to tell stories and give styling tips.  i've had nver heard him claim he designd the items.  i prefer to listen to him, or almost anyone else over Amy. i wouldn't call what the op described as a reprimand.  nothing moment.

Occasional Contributor

I agree..