Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac reprimanded Amy on air

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Spurt Heart

OH, I see!

Just because you host some fashion shows, just like many of the other hosts here, makes you a 'fashion expert'.

I had no idea, but thank you for cluing me in, LOL!

@KingstonsMom 

But you see, there are fashion shows, then there are FASHION SHOWS!!!...And PM STYLE is viewed as cream of the crop....When Lisa R. abducted "her throne", her replacement is viewed by some as the one QVC appointed the new Queen Bee Of Fashion....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

She's so darn cute that everything usually looks great on her.  She has to wear what the designer is presenting....also, she is on the shorter side and something gets lost in the layers. But seriously, it's not her fault....

Honored Contributor

I didn't see it, but I tend to agree with @itsmagic and @Lipstickdiva . I think it was just his way to trying to get his point across with a dry sense of humor. As soon as I read it, I could see him saying this. I've seen him say things like this with Shawn too, things like, "Excuse me, can I finish?". I don't think he was really reprimanding her. But then I didn't see how Amy reacted either. 

Contributor

Hi Katcat....LOL, I hear you.  What about sweet, Susan Graver.  Pat does a good job working with her.  Sometimes, I sit her in hysterics.  Remember Lisa R. when she hosted with Susan Graver......LOL..very obviously that LR was trying to be patient.  Nothing against Susan...she just gets so excited.

Respected Contributor

Haven’t read but a few posts here.  Sometimes the host probably has been told off stage but doesn’t really listen or the habit is so ingrained that something dramatic needs to stop them in their tracks.  That may be why this incident occurred.

If you push someone over the edge, be prepared for the worst.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

Good for him... She's always been a little too full of herself and it hasn't improved with time, experience or exposure...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Bubbas Mommy wrote:

Was anyone watching about a week or two ago when Issac and Amy were on together and he lost patience with her? He said in a VERY condescending tone, "Hello! Can I finish a sentence, please?? THANK YOU!"  I've always been a fan of Isaac and his line, but calling out Amy on air was inappropriate, and I felt bad for her. She handled it like a trooper, but Isaac, if you or any of your team reads these forums, please don't "reprimand" a host with the world watching.

@Bubbas Mommy 

This is a definite pattern with many QVC hosts.....in partcular Amy---I heard that Martha reprimanded her, Lori reprimanded her...and she announced on air to one of the models that she got in trouble for something she had said...and now Isaac.....She can prevent this criticism by being professional and also by letting vendors speak without interuppting them!!!!....She may look great and be very stylish, but she's also immature....

She could be really really good...if she would just become more professional in her speaking. It's a shame she doesn't see that.  First it was calling people by their first initial...then came "stare" ect ect...

Trusted Contributor

I saw that show. I posted about it. It was like she had imbibed 3 energy drinks. I was uncomfortable - not by his comment, but by her constant interrupting him. I want to hear him, but some host telling me inane things about the item.
Trusted Contributor

You are so right. Isaac would NEVER act mean towards someone. It’s always said in that neat Isaac way. I adore him.
Trusted Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
You are so right. Isaac would NEVER act mean towards someone. It’s always said in that neat Isaac way. I adore him.

He't like the brother you wish you had !