Occasional Contributor

Isaac reprimanded Amy on air

Was anyone watching about a week or two ago when Issac and Amy were on together and he lost patience with her? He said in a VERY condescending tone, "Hello! Can I finish a sentence, please?? THANK YOU!"  I've always been a fan of Isaac and his line, but calling out Amy on air was inappropriate, and I felt bad for her. She handled it like a trooper, but Isaac, if you or any of your team reads these forums, please don't "reprimand" a host with the world watching.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Isaac reprimanded Amy on air

Some of these hosts need to be told... So many talk way too much and don't give the vendor a chance with the exception of Susan Graver who is out of control...

Respected Contributor

I didn't see this, but basically can't listen to Amy...the designers know their products best...some hosts help by providing sizing or feel of fabric.

Honored Contributor

Well the Hosts need to let the Guest talk. They know their products better then anyone else. It's rude for the Hosts to keep talking over & interrupting their Guests not giving them a moment to talk. I think customers want to hear about what's being sold.

Occasional Contributor

I see your point, and mine wasn't to say that he had no reason to be frustrated; my point was to say that nobody should be called out IN PUBLIC.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know why they have guests if they don't them talk about their products.  These hosts are making it all about themselves.  Amy makes me change the channel.  She talks too fast and too loud.  Not a pleasant viewing experience. 

Valued Contributor

I am sorry, this is live TV and when a vendor admonishes a host or ANYONE on live tv amongst millions of people, than that person, in this case, Isaac should be reprimanded.  He projects himself and the holier than though expert on everything, obviously he needs a course in manners.  This could have been done after the show, shame on him, no class

Honored Contributor

Oh dear, you mean he missed a chance to say, “ it’s everything , so chic, right, right ?” 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Early this morning I was watching the Linea show.  Louis never stops talking and gave Ali a run for her money (she loves to talk too).  Lori from Logo is another constant talker.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

The fact that this allegedly occurred a week or two ago indicates that it is not of the greatest import.