Esteemed Contributor

What a nice pleasant pairing. I think he enjoyed a different experience. Leah worked well with him also.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I noticed Isaac seemed relaxed and had the opportunity to talk about his Pima cotton. Mary Beth is about the product, not selling "herself" and her Instagram image.

I agree @Nancy Drew , a very pleasant pairing.💐

Respected Contributor

I liked how she wouldn't let him interrupt her - she just kept talking.

Esteemed Contributor

MaryBeth is a treasure.  I hope that she puts off retiring as long as possible so that we may have several more years to enjoy her as a QVC host. 

Esteemed Contributor

Some hosts you can't wait for them to retire others you wish that they could extend it out.

I do not have an opportunity to see Marybeth that often but her priority is selling the product not herself. 

Honored Contributor

Not a fan of MB and her whispering "yeah, yeah, oh wow, uh-huh uh-huh."  Can she think of anything other than that to add.  And then with the giggling and laughing.  She's a no for me.

Respected Contributor

During the time I watched MB kept talking over Isaac and never once said "pardon me" or anything else like it.  Very rude of her IMHO.  

Respected Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

During the time I watched MB kept talking over Isaac and never once said "pardon me" or anything else like it.  Very rude of her IMHO.  

He was interrupting her most of the time. Or trying to.  As I said - she just kept on talking.

Respected Contributor

I think he prefers hosts who fawn over him like Jen and Shawn.

Esteemed Contributor

@chessylady wrote:

I think he prefers hosts who fawn over him like Jen and Shawn.

I agree about JC .......not so much Shawn......but

JC takes it all to another level.   I enjoy Marybeth also............and Mary and Jayne B with Isaac