Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isaac and Jennifer

@SurferWife   Interesting, because I didn't feel the weight of anyone "coming down hard on me".  I appreciate your comment though and agree with your conclusion.  Thanks. .Smiley Wink

@SurferWife wrote:

Holy cow! Some of you are really coming down hard on @phoenixbrd for expressing her opinion.  I, too, think we should all look within ourselves to see our own flaws, rather than judge others for theirs.  We all have flaws; none of us is perfect!

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I love Isaac and Jennifer.  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Veridoc   Thanks!  and back at you.

@Veridoc wrote:
. I appreciate your opinion and respect your right to express it.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I'm gonna say Courtney would not be my choice to host with him.  I think Jennifer is vivacious and they are a good team.  I don't understand what's not to like.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think we are all making this too complicated . It’s my time, and my money , so I pick and choose who I watch. In the end viewers vote with their dollars.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I think Isaac is so fabulolus, I'll watch him with any host! Although, Shawn does bring out the giggles in him Smiley Wink Isaac is so good on-air that he is able to mesh with any host he's paired with.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

To Phonixbrd ,  You gave me a good laugh!!

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well Isaac said he adores working with Shawn .

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Or how about the original OP is entitled to her opinion and not be subjected to a bunch of unlicensed psychologists.  Everyone is entitled to their opinion, this is America!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm confused.  Jennifer isn't the only one to host with him.  Shawn has shows with him and many, many hosts have done shows or segments with him before.  

I don't dislike Jennifer, I just wish she would quit making a face like she's taking a selfie.