Super Contributor

This may have been asked before and I just overlooked it. Does anyone know if Isaac Mizrahi specifically asked that Jennifer be the only one to host with him? I like a lot of his pieces and try to stay with his shows when he is on but I have a hard time with her antics and end up changing channel and go online to look. I think Courtney Khondabi would be a good match with him.

Honored Contributor

I’ll watch him with anybody but Shawn.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I love Jennifer.  She is probably the best prepared host of all.  I think she works well with Isaac and other guests.  Just my humble opinion!

Honored Contributor

@Veridoc   I don't engage in conversation regarding hosts.  I just thought I would present a new perspective and offers insight into how I use small life irritations to grow and learn about myself.

If a TV host was giving me such a knee-jerk reaction that I can't watch or just chose to turn the channel without grinding my teeth....then there is an indication that there is some emotion there that I need to work on.  I would do some meditation and reflect if there is a quality about that host that I recognize in myself/or another person that is irritating me.  I would use that to work on myself and accept who I am or the other person and the possibility of change.  After some thoughtful and reflective self work, I would intentionally watch the program to see if I can watch or chose to change the channel without registering the emotion.  It would be an indication of growth and acceptance. 

Might be an insightful and learning experience.  

Honored Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

I love Jennifer.  She is probably the best prepared host of all.  I think she works well with Isaac and other guests.  Just my humble opinion!

@stellabystarlight  I think Jennifer is terrific!   I've never seen one of her shows that I did not enjoy.  She always, always, comes prepared and shows up enthused about her shows. 

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@Veridoc   I don't engage in conversation regarding hosts.  I just thought I would present a new perspective and offers insight into how I use small life irritations to grow and learn about myself.

If a TV host was giving me such a knee-jerk reaction that I can't watch or just chose to turn the channel without grinding my teeth....then there is an indication that there is some emotion there that I need to work on.  I would do some meditation and reflect if there is a quality about that host that I recognize in myself/or another person that is irritating me.  I would use that to work on myself and accept who I am or the other person and the possibility of change.  After some thoughtful and reflective self work, I would intentionally watch the program to see if I can watch or chose to change the channel without registering the emotion.  It would be an indication of growth and acceptance. 

Might be an insightful and learning experience.  

Or it could be way too much time spent on a shopping channel host. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I like Jennifer as well.  I did not see her with Isaac but always enjoy any show in which she is the host.  

Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1   Love this...you made me laugh!Heart  The bottom line is I would not be concentrating on the host, but on becoming a better person capable of changing myself and working on acceptance.  But I love your funny!

Honored Contributor

I prefer IM with anyone other than JC or SK.  Never watch when he's on with either....no matter what that might say about me.Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@QVCkitty1   Love this...you made me laugh!Heart  The bottom line is I would not be concentrating on the host, but on becoming a better person capable of changing myself and working on acceptance.  But I love your funny!

Glad you liked it, myself if the host annoys me, I don’t watch. If I want to shop, I use the website. It’s just like in real life , not everyone would be invited into your home. However, acceptance is a worthy goal. 🌺

Daniel Patrick Moynihan