Contributor

SEAN SEEMS NOT TO LIKE ISAACS DESIGNS VERY MUCH.  maybe too young for her

Contributor

TOTALLY AGREE

Contributor

He has a night show with Shawn. I agree, Jennifer's facial expressions when talking about an item hit a nerve with me.

Trusted Contributor
Jennifer is the perfect match with Isaac. I love her period. I don’t like Shawn’s shows with him. I agree she doesn’t seem to care for his styles. I don’t care for her style at all. Jennifer, however, can really wear is clothes and is very fashionable.
Trusted Contributor
I think originally Isaac felt comfortable with Shawn but that ended. I definitely feel different vibes from him now. She was rude to him during a certain period. I feel he enjoys Jennifer way more now, but makes the most of it being with Shawn. I wish they would take her off of his shows.
Honored Contributor

I like Jennifer and Isaac.  Shawn was ....OK.  But I can only take her small doses.  At any rate, I like Isaac's shows a lot better with Jennifer.  She wears his clothing very well. They are a good tean,

Trusted Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

@QVCkitty1   Love this...you made me laugh!Heart  The bottom line is I would not be concentrating on the host, but on becoming a better person capable of changing myself and working on acceptance.  But I love your funny!

Glad you liked it, myself if the host annoys me, I don’t watch. If I want to shop, I use the website. It’s just like in real life , not everyone would be invited into your home. However, acceptance is a worthy goal. 🌺

Website shopping is the only way.  I used to watch when they explained everything without all the coreography, side stepping, arm waving, just your general jumping up and down.  It's not easy to watch.  SK and JC are the most insincere people out of the whole bunch,   I do not even turn on the Q channel much anymore.  The last time I tried to watch JC, she ended up talking  and making "adorable" faces at someone off camera.  And I have a feeling no one was really there.