Trusted Contributor

I did notice Katrina kept IM on track!  I was anxious to see how the show was going to go.  I just recently started watching Katrina, and I am hooked.  I am watching less and less of the other fashion shows.  Katrina has really raised the bar.  She is a joy and pleasure to watch.  

Valued Contributor

I completely agree - loved Katrina and Isaac during the TSV presentation.  She has a calming and funny personality with a genuine laugh.  Look forward to seeing more of her. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I'd love it if they would switch slots with JC and Katrina. I'd love to see Katrina during the daytime hours.  Not much of a fan of JC with IM.

And no wonder, @Krimpette. Isaac can be talking, and Jen just talks on right with him and they both just keep on talking together. Jen won't stop, no matter talking over anyone!

Esteemed Contributor

I watched Katrina and Isaac. I notice Katrina stays focused, pulling back to the product. She is not going to go silly with Isaac or anybody that I've seen. She does it politely, but she's doing the controlling of the show. 

And best of all, she doesn't make everything about herself or her family. I think she's very attractive and speaks like a grown woman; however, she still has a friendly, lightness, and kindness about her. 

There's no comparison between Katrina and the so-called fashion experts.

Valued Contributor
@febe1 well said! There's very limited chatter. Katrina stays focused. She doesn't talk about the dog, or phone ringing, and keeps the banter to a minimum. And doesn't talk so fast she falls over her words, and enunciates. The goofy giggling gaggle is stale.
Trusted Contributor

She is able to draw out some wonderful tidbits from her panel. Last night's show had a presentation of Katy Perry shoes and Jason Wu commented on the whimsy, color, and style.  Then, he stated that he designed the dolls that appeared in one of her first videos!  He was a toy designer!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Somehow when he's with Shawn it goes off the rails. Leah  does a great job with him as well and I do like Jen too.

Trusted Contributor

Katrina needs to be put in the position of training hosts.

For example, if you watch the video of the TSV Skechers, the host or whatever she is had nails that looked unprofessional, they definately had not been done in awhile.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac & Katrina

[ Edited ]

@jlrbr wrote:
@febe1well said! There's very limited chatter. Katrina stays focused. She doesn't talk about the dog, or phone ringing, and keeps the banter to a minimum. And doesn't talk so fast she falls over her words, and enunciates. The goofy giggling gaggle is stale.

@jlrbr 

You are so right about Katrina, she is very pleasant, well prepared, calm, knowledgeable and stays focused and keeps Isaac focused too...that way she has time to give some informative fashion tips....versus what I saw last night where SK and Isaac spent more time talking about their favorite alcoholic beverages than the item they were presenting ----the only thing she seems to talk about when it comes to the actual garments is to go over colors ad nauseum and play model (even putting a t-shirt over a dress that looked awful, she wanted to show the t-shirt without changing--LET THE MODELS MODEL!)--- and I am so tired of the "20 question game too"...what does it matter that Isaac likes baseball and beer...thats what Im talking about.... STALE IS RIGHT!!! Wish Katrina could switch over to the Prime Time fashion shows just imagine actual fashion tips shared with the audience!  

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

To me it's obvious certain hosts do not prep.  And this back and forth banter and foolishness between them and certain venders is their way of filling time and not having to talk about the products.