Respected Contributor

Personally, I prefer Isaac with any hostess other than Shawn.

Regular Contributor

I agree.  I like the new hosts with Isaac.  Shawn tries to be too cute with him, and I sometimes thinks he gets annoyed and wants to get back to selling the product.

Esteemed Contributor

I won't watch an Isaac show when Shawn is presenting with him.  Actually, I won't watch any show that Shawn hosts. She shares way too much personal info and fools around too much during her shows.

Honored Contributor

I don't watch any show with Shawn either.  Unprofessional.

Issac has a lot of interesting things to say if he can just get some quiet.

Trusted Contributor

I would love to have tea and crumpets with Isaac and his dog.

Frequent Contributor

I would like tea and crumpets with Johnny Depp

Occasional Contributor

Kirsten and Issac together  No Bueno! When did she become such a chatty kathy? lol

Valued Contributor

I'm not crazy about Shawn, but I can't watch Kirsten at all..

Sad, I love Isaac..

That's how we roll in the shire..
Esteemed Contributor

I like him with Mrs Bennett but that is rare now and Leah

Valued Contributor

I like someone else with Isaac instead of the same person all the time. The viewpoint is new, the questions are new, the discussion is fresh and interesting, and Isaac actually gets to share his knowledge about design and fashion, which I am grateful for. I like him with Gabrielle and I think he and Kirsten have a lot of fun together without being silly or totally off-track.  No stupid questions like the one<"What's the worst ssmell you've ever smelled?"  Seriously, Shawn?  One of the most famous American designers could be asked so many questions about fashion, but Shawn does not really seem that interested in what Isaac knows. His clothes are not "sick," a term she uses endlessly, which also drives me crazy. Can't she find any real adjectives to describe his designs?  I'd like her to be a bit more focused and interested. I think Shawn used to be quirky and charming, but the past few months have not been good. Just my opinion!