Contributor

I really miss Shawn on Fridays with Isaac!

Honored Contributor

they are actually talking about the clothing today

Esteemed Contributor

@Browneyedgirl wrote:

ME TOO!!!!!

Occasional Contributor
I believe Shawn is with him on other shows. I think Kirsten is doing a great job with Isaac. I love that she changes into different outfits during the show. Isaac's fashion line is fabulous. I have a lot of respect for all of the hosts. It's not an easy job to sell; and more so on television where you can't skip a best to keep the viewers' attention. Imagine talking continuously for hours. They're all amazing!
Esteemed Contributor

@Browneyedgirl wrote:

I definately prefer Shawn & Isaac together...more watchable!

Respected Contributor

@January121ME THREE!!!  But you can still watch her on Monday nights.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Valued Contributor

I like Kerstin and Isaac together! I think there's a certain adjustment phase where the hosts get to know and anticipate each other, but after that, it will be magic! I also liked how Kerstin changed clothes during the show. Isaac was on fire today. I never miss an Isaac show Smiley Happy And, who doesn't love Jacqui Stafford?!

Esteemed Contributor

No she isn't ! She is trying to act like Shawn,Maybe is she were herself it would have been a good show.i had to change the channel .   Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

She wants to be Shawn instead being her self . She should be on at night she still has a lot to learn.There  just is something about her. In my opinion she should do the heath shows she loves to do exercises. 

Honored Contributor

Oh please!!!!  Give me at least ONE Isaac show without SK!!!!!!  At least I can hear him talk about the designs, etc.