Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac Seemed Rather Subdued

He said he was sick with a cold.He sure didn't look good

Respected Contributor

@bewise wrote:

He said he was sick with a cold.He sure didn't look good

I agree.  Now he has the hicupps compounding the problem.  Why isnt the manager at QVC sending him home ?   This is ridiculous. I cant watch,

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

i phone customer service about it,  the representative said he is sick.  Im sure the hosts are thrilled that he is spreading germs around.  

LOL. 

Honored Contributor

Ugghhh...there is nothing worse than having to work when you're sick.  Bless his heart.  ❤️ I've watched his shows today and he is definitely not feeling well.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Valued Contributor

@Reever 

@Reever wrote:

i phone customer service about it,  the representative said he is sick.  Im sure the hosts are thrilled that he is spreading germs around.   Couldnt he of senf an administrative assistant in ?  He has no energy and appears to be medicated.

Just curious---did you wait five hours to speak to a customer service rep?

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Super Contributor

Go home Isaac. No one wants your germs. I think most people would understand. The flu is going around like crazy. We know how it is when a coworker comes in sick and is spreading germs around. We all mumble under our breaths that the sickie should have stayed home!

Trusted Contributor

@SunSprite, not necessary!!!! SMH!!!
Esteemed Contributor

Why does he have to be on site if he is sick? The hosts can present his TSV without him. They have done it before. It makes no sense to have him on  when he is ill.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@hooked on books ? I'm sorry, I genuinely don't understand your response. 

Another poster on these forums mentioned an extremely long hold time in a post (I realize you may not have seen that post). 

I was curious if that is the norm right now.

(and yep, I would think that was a VERY long time to ask about IM's health, but that would be a subject for another response lol)

Whatever gets you through the night; it's alright, it's alright. It's your money or your life; it's alright, it's alright---John Lennon
Trusted Contributor

Feel better soon, Isaac!! 💖