Frequent Contributor

Re: Isaac Seemed Rather Subdued

Maybe on days a designer or rep has a TSV, the backup up person should be working or at least availablejust in case they are needed.  Designers have a lot of responsibility on those days and to have to work when sick is a lot to ask.  

Honored Contributor

IM seems better now than he was earlier in the day. Evidently, he too has a home or apartment close to the Q so he can go home and rest a few hours. I can only imagine how many people go to work sick and work much harder than this guy.

Valued Contributor

he is spreading his holiday bug to all that he is working with.......Merry Christmas.

Esteemed Contributor

I heard Kerstin advising him that he needed to breathe water through a paper towel. WHAT?? 

Cripes Almighty, what a piece of advice.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirl  I thought she said that was the way to get rid of hiccups.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette wrote:

@shaggygirl  I thought she said that was the way to get rid of hiccups.

@Krimpette 

Oh thank heavens! I was only doing a couple of QVC drive-bys during advertisements so I knew he wasn't feeling up to snuff but on that drive-by didn't catch the hiccups part. I'm happy you cleared that up for me because that had me wondering 'what the what?'

Respected Contributor

@so so wrote:

he is spreading his holiday bug to all that he is working with.......Merry Christmas.

@so so ~ That was my first thought.  Real bummer to get sick, especially for the holidays.  Hope he feels better, soon.

Respected Contributor

i phone customer service about it,  the representative said he is sick.  Im sure the hosts are thrilled that he is spreading germs around.   Couldnt he of senf an administrative assistant in ?  He has no energy and appears to be medicated.

Respected Contributor

Bless his heart,....he has been sick all day.  I hope he gets to go home early and doesn't have to stay long in Shawn's show.  

Esteemed Contributor

What a trooper!