Contributor

Isaac Mizrai TSV Barn Jacket from September 16

Has anyone received their order for the Isaac Mizrai Barn Jacket yet?  My order is still processing.  When I ordered, it was supposed to ship Sept 21st.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrai TSV Barn Jacket from September 16

Yes. It is on its way back. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tulip fan   Is this the reversible that Jayne Brown had on yesterday by chance? I saw that one, for a great price on a reversible turned out to be about $30 for each side. Not bad, really great colors and prints too. 

I was tempted but last week I found a fab barn-like jacket that's only $27.00 by cuddl duds, so wonderfully soft it feels like marshmallows which is just what I said in my review. I bought the ivory first in medium, tried it on immediately fell in love. Probably small would be good for me too over a shirt & sweater this time of year. I boiught the ivy green in small then went back and ordered the darker blue in medium. I've already washed the ivory and dried it completely yesterday. It came oiut so nice, it appears it may have shrunk just a tad but so slightly it feels and looks great on. i cannot wait for the other two to get here! There are a few reviews not good on this jacket but we all have our own persepctive on clothes. You should look at this one, give it a try, it's only $27.00 item A470054.

Occasional Contributor

Yes, received it on the 25th but, returned it today because lining was too long, hanging down in back and sleeves, 1/2" to 1".

Very sorry because I did like the jacket and the toffee color.

Contributor

I also received mine last week and it is on the way back.  Lining hanging out of sleeves and back.  Color more drab than on TV.