Valued Contributor

Isaac Mizrahi’s 2 hour show this afternoon looked like a Denim and Co. show...

Yes, I know we are in a pandemic but I have seen Isaac a few years ago give us some high quality and unique fashion designs. I really miss that in him. 

Regular Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi’s 2 hour show this afternoon looked like a Denim and Co. show...

Some of the flowered prints that he has been showing lately look so OLD.. they look like Grandma's old couches.

Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi’s 2 hour show this afternoon looked like a Denim and Co. show...

@Styleovertrend wrote:

Yes, I know we are in a pandemic but I have seen Isaac a few years ago give us some high quality and unique fashion designs. I really miss that in him. 

@Styleovertrend 

Almost all of QVC's clothing lines look alike these days...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Styleovertrend 

Almost all of QVC's clothing lines look alike these days

it looks like they've reverted to the 70's...bleah!

Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

@Styleovertrend- ITA.  I remember when he first came out, the first several years he had the most amazing bags, shoes, and when he had cardigans he usually had matching scarfs to go with them.  Now I just keep seeing those prima cotton t-shirts over and over again.  What the heck happened?  I don't even see some new 24/7 pants with patterns any more either.  I bought  a great plaid coat he had on a few years ago and wear it to death all winter and it still looks like new.  I miss all the variety he used to bring us.

Valued Contributor

@lovesallanimals i just wore a lamb leather collarless jacket I got from him several years ago. The quality of the leather and workmanship is immaculate. I have a nice suede car coat of his, too. Today's show had corduroy pants and "chore"jacket and yes, those Pima T's are overkill already. Wish he would give us something fresh,

Valued Contributor

@likeitis I thought the same thing. They look old and would make anyone wear them look old. It the Q is trying to attract a younger audience, they aren't going to do it with clothes that look like this.

Esteemed Contributor

They keep pushing the "comfort" factor on and on.   Luckily I am not buying and just been watching, nothing has even made me think about ordering in months and months.

Good for my pocketbook.  

Respected Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

I was just thinking the same thing.I like Isaac's clothes most of the time but, yes, he does seem to be regressing a little.

Trusted Contributor

@likeitis wrote:

Some of the flowered prints that he has been showing lately look so OLD.. they look like Grandma's old couches.

@likeitis  I agree with you.  The size of the floral prints and the high crew necklines are just matronly in my opinion.  Other designers scale down the florals and make them a little more wearable - especially for petite women like myself.