Frequent Contributor

Does anyone know what the TSV will be Monday 12/3 from Isaac Mizrahi?????

Honored Contributor

I hope it's not more LACE or I will scream.  A velvet top would be very nice but I have no idea.  Maybe someone will know.  Cat Happy

kindness is strength
Frequent Contributor

@Laneysmom it is some sort of zip front jacket, they showed it in a commercial. It looks nice, kind of athletic type jacket.

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac Mizrahi TSV???

[ Edited ]

If you order, be prepared to wait and wait and wait to receive your order.  For some reason, items from IM are IN PROCESS for an extended time, then shipping is excruciatingly slow.  My items from IM never arrive by the Estimated Delivery Date (EDD). 

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian  He's worth waiting for.

catwinking.gif

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

@Miss Elleigh wrote:

@Laneysmom it is some sort of zip front jacket, they showed it in a commercial. It looks nice, kind of athletic type jacket.

--------------------

I saw the preview, but it went by too fast.  Looked like it could be a fleece type of at-leisure jacket!  I might be interested if there is no hood!!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

@Miss Elleigh wrote:

--------------------

I saw the preview, but it went by too fast.  Looked like it could be a fleece type of at-leisure jacket!  I might be interested if there is no hood!!

-----------

And yes,  it does have a hood, so this TSV is a pass for me.  Would love to see the same jacket with no hood!!!!

Esteemed Contributor
OMG. That is the cutest thing ever!!!!