Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Jennifer complimented him on his hair---he said he didnt get it cut, he just used some stuff to "plaster it down" (paraphrased),,,,,

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor
Just came in from my walk. Put on QVC & guess who's on? Isaac's back to his black shirt & his hair is crazy. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted!🤷‍♀️
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac Looks Great

[ Edited ]

He looks fantastic. Young, vibrant, happy and handsome. It's a combination of things. First, it's the better lighting. Second, it's the outdoors background with the natural light in the DAYTIME. Third, he's not wearing black and the color of the long sleeve tee he is wearing is a great color for him. Fourth, he looks more put together; his hair is combed and controlled with product. Fifth, he's very clean shaven. Sixth, no necklaces hanging around his neck. It probably took him less than two minutes to look so good. 

Trusted Contributor

@spent2much wrote:

@IamDoodles wrote:

I agree it was a much better cleaner look.  Glad to see those awful chains around his neck gone also.

@IamDoodles You mean the women's beads?  UGH!

You got it!  Those beads were frightful.

Trusted Contributor

I may be mistaken, but did he not state that his husband liked the necklaces he wears? That may be one reason he wears them, of course I am sure Isaac also likes wearing them.

Regular Contributor

Why cant posters be a little more real. All these love love love posts are nauseating. Issac looks great? Please..... Your acting like hes George Clooney.