Esteemed Contributor

i think he always looks great......

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

His hair looks plastered down rather than the crazy mess it usually is....other than that, see no difference

Me neither.

Trusted Contributor

I agree it was a much better cleaner look.  Glad to see those awful chains around his neck gone also.

Honored Contributor

He sometimes has a disheveled look instead of looking polished.  

Respected Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

I agree it was a much better cleaner look.  Glad to see those awful chains around his neck gone also.

@IamDoodles You mean the women's beads?  UGH!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Valued Contributor

Don't be surprised if the Q didn't tell him to clean up his act. The guy is a mess.

Respected Contributor

I think he looks great, and enjoy watching him and Jennifer C.   He is one host that explains his designs and I have found his clothes are good quality and are spot on with sizing.  

What is interesting is that he mentioned WW and how many points for a drink.....wonder if he is on the program?  If he is, good for him, and I wish him success.  Either way, I thought he looked terrific yesterday. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

He sometimes has a disheveled look instead of looking polished.  

I think it is called BED HEAD

Esteemed Contributor

@IamDoodles wrote:

@IamDoodles , I was just going to ask, why does he wear all those necklaces. He's been wearing them forever!

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 --so true!! I am not a fan anyway, but always thought he could/should look more professional.