Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor  That outfit "looks like money."

Seriously though, I like it.  

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

@Christina C24 wrote:
I love Isaac!! Could watch him all day long. He is the best ever!!!!!!!!!!!

OUCH you ruined my day

Honored Contributor

You've got great taste @1Professor .  That's a darn good looking jacket/outfit.  I've had my eye on it too.

Honored Contributor

I like him and he is about the only true designer left on QVC.

Respected Contributor

Funny how some when they first started I did not care for their designs but then as time went on and I gave them a chance I ended up buying some of their designs.  Turned out to be some of my best items too.

I can't listen to anyone all day long and I don't either.  Some are more annoying than other's and sometimes I am just not in the mood to hear it.  Same comments over and over.  Some hosts present a brand better than others as well.

I'm not mentioning any names here because depends on the day.  Lol

I sometimes would love to listen to the designer if the host would shut up.    What is up with that?  It is the design and designer we are interested in not the host saying what size they are in or how many left and on and on. I don't even see the measurements on screen as much as they use to.  Like the bust measurement on a top and have to go on line while watching to get the information quickly so I can decide before it sells out.  Doing that more and more.  

Esteemed Contributor

@mariadomenica wrote:

RB  needs to take a chill pill..

@mariadomenica   Agree and she might just need more than one!  Geeesh!

Trusted Contributor
It's obvious that he doesn't actually design his clothing line for QVC. I find him boring to listen to. He just fills up time with, it's fabulous darling, it's so chic, it looks like money, blah blah. He never talks about the design details, fit or construction of the garment because it's unfamiliar to him. Yeah obviously doesn't even take the time beforehand to study the garment and look it over.
He's just winging it.
Honored Contributor

Well----what ever floats your boat!!! Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Cathyshopper @Christina C24 + all

The full outfit, with a most intriguing woman:

I would wear that in the green in a heartbeat IF I still went into an office....I've been remote since March 2020, the start of covid, and I also switched jobs to somewhere much more casual.  While I do a lot of zoom meetings, I don't dress daily the way I used to. I still wear makeup and am neat, but definitely more 'loungewear' than business attire.  I'm sure you will get many compliments on that look!

Respected Contributor

@Cathyshopper wrote:

@1Professor wrote:

@Cathyshopper @Christina C24 + all

The full outfit, with a most intriguing woman:

I would wear that in the green in a heartbeat IF I still went into an office....I've been remote since March 2020, the start of covid, and I also switched jobs to somewhere much more casual.  While I do a lot of zoom meetings, I don't dress daily the way I used to. I still wear makeup and am neat, but definitely more 'loungewear' than business attire.  I'm sure you will get many compliments on that look!

@Cathyshopper 

I will not receive any compliments,

but I will continue to be one of the more interestingly-dressed professors at my university!

(Also perfect for an author on a book tour, I think . . .)