Respected Contributor

I love Isaac too!  He has a reputation of being a kind, grateful, and generous person, which is not always the case for talented, rich and famous people.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Isaac I love. I die.

[ Edited ]

@kaydee50 

•  

I guess you could say that we still have Basso and Herman. So many artist gone.  I miss Dell O'lio, Mackie, and several others, too.

Trusted Contributor

I don't watch many of his shows but when I do I find him amusing!

Honored Contributor

Everything is either MONEY or MAJOR.....he gets on my nerves. Can not watch. His clothes are nothing special.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind Isaac and that's saying alot coming from me ...... and I really liked the small checked outfit and seriously considered it in the tan.  Isaac doesn't need anyone hosting his hour/hours, he's quite proficient at entertaining his audience.  But the hosts, and I'm including JC among them need to quit competing with him when he's trying to point out things or talk about something.  They even need to just back up and let Isaac handle it and quit laughing, dancing and whoo-hooing during his time.  It's more than annoyling.

He doesn't need any help..... kind of like Susan Graver who single handedly can sing and dance her way through any amount of time.... they've given up trying to herd her along, she still does what she does whether we like it or not. 

Take a tip from Mary Beth and Bob Mackie.... their shows were entertaining, respectful and showed beautiful items.  The shows were fun and interestibng to watch, with their personalities subtly being there but always second to the clothing.....

.....I've been around QVC waaay too long.  Woman Indifferent

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Valued Contributor

Huh??

" I die" ????? 

I must be missing something 

Respected Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

Huh??

" I die" ????? 

I must be missing something 

Yeah,  I don't get it either.