Contributor

Isaac: A hunk a hunk of burning handbag!!!!

Isaac and Shawn, just have to tell you how happy your shows make me. I just laughed into my icecream listening to you two present. Love you both, and Shawn, I hope you get your bathroom break before your next show!
Honored Contributor

Re: Isaac: A hunk a hunk of burning handbag!!!!

Never watched Shawn before but lately I have been tuning in because I think since her gig with Isaac she has toned her wardrobe down & just love the chemistry between them!

Today's show was even more entertaining and when they are on its like 2 friends stopping by to chat - they are funny together!

I personally don't have any of his items but my friends have & love his bridgehampton hobo bags...they are beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Love Shawn and Isaac. My two favs.

Frequent Contributor

I too love Shawn and Isaac together. I have two favorite handbag designers, Dooney and Isaac. His bags are FAR better than any other designer I've tried. The quality equals Dooney in my opinion. And to the OP...as far as your quote goes...My husband and I are in our late 50's and will be seeing Paul McCartney tomorrow night in Fargo ND. I NEVER dreamt I would get to see one of the Beatles. we are so excited and your quote is a favorite of mine also.

Contributor

Never miss a Shawn and Isaac show. Love the spontaneity AND Isaac's clothing.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a IM Fanatic and love Shawn and IM together.

Super Contributor

I enjoy watching them too. I DVR the shows on Monday night. They have wonderful chemistry together.