Regular Contributor

TThank you for expressing my true feelings.  I turn off the tv when Josie is on she looks like she is dressed in undergarments and I don't have to look at her half-dressed..  Thank u thank u my sentiments exactly.

Regular Contributor

What seems to annoy me the most is when they continually bring back the same items for sale that have the fewest stars on  their reviews.  Why  not get rid of them so some unsuspecting buys them and has to return them at their own expense.  There were some products put on air yesterday with less than 3 stars, well thatt tells me to stay away from them.  I was a victim of this a few years back and the item kept being presented.  That is wrong and QVC knows this and they still continue to do it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is this too much to ask

[ Edited ]

@bootsanne wrote:

I've been with QVC since the very beginning and I've purchased a lot.  Of all the shopping networks, I still think they're the best.  That being said, lately so many of the same old selling tactics have turned me into a much less watcher and spender.  So is it too much to ask that Josie Maran stop with the old lady who looks fabulous because of Argon oil, that Angel from QF stop with the karate kicks and the story about Dream Jeannes, that Renee stop tbat no more wiggle, no more jiggle dance?  Can SG please stop describing her fabric as "liquid"?  I drink liquids, and try not to wear them.  Can LG please stop with the everything goes with everything?  Only my husband believes in that theory which is why I monitor his outfits.  I'm sure when you're selling as much as these vendors do and face that much TV time, it's not easy.  However, they are professional and should be able to come up with some different schpiels and selling points.  And how can I forget Liam drawing on the models' legs and feet?

@bootsanne wrote:

I've been with QVC since the very beginning and I've purchased a lot.  Of all the shopping networks, I still think they're the best.  That being said, lately so many of the same old selling tactics have turned me into a much less watcher and spender.  So is it too much to ask that Josie Maran stop with the old lady who looks fabulous because of Argon oil, that Angel from QF stop with the karate kicks and the story about Dream Jeannes, that Renee stop tbat no more wiggle, no more jiggle dance?  Can SG please stop describing her fabric as "liquid"?  I drink liquids, and try not to wear them.  Can LG please stop with the everything goes with everything?  Only my husband believes in that theory which is why I monitor his outfits.  I'm sure when you're selling as much as these vendors do and face that much TV time, it's not easy.  However, they are professional and should be able to come up with some different schpiels and selling points.  And how can I forget Liam drawing on the models' legs and feet?

@bootsanne

You’ve been watching QVC way too long.  You’re jaded.   Either change channels or stop watching all together.

BTW,  do you have a comment re: D.V.’s Happy Dance? Smiley Happy

So many many here are bitter and full of hate.”

Trusted Contributor

Re: Is this too much to ask

[ Edited ]

@apple blossom wrote:

TThank you for expressing my true feelings.  I turn off the tv when Josie is on she looks like she is dressed in undergarments and I don't have to look at her half-dressed..  Thank u thank u my sentiments exactly.

@I am appleblossom

Undergarments? Are you kidding?  Seriously?   Smiley LOL.

High necked frumpy Granny style old lady clothes is so passé.   Ever see QVC sell that kind of clothes these days?  QVC customers would never buy that kind of clothes.

Josie is a beautiful woman.  So why shouldn't she not look her best?

Afterall, many viewers would be happy if they only looked half that good as Josie, with real model glam.  Smiley Happy

So, what do think about the QVC hosts and presenters who wear sexy bare/ off /cold shoulder tops,  skinny stretch jeans, or leggings?  Too much for you?

Enjoy your day.

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

You forgot Tara bringing out the assorted stack of different ugly pans.

Also, "Temptations is a family of colors."  There are a lot of the colors/patterns I would not mix.

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

And David's "we'll get you squared away"

Or how he waits for the camera to capture his childish "food grabs", "yum-yum face" and/or "happy dance".....it is all really getting old and tiring.... I want to see the product, not host antics!

He also says "we will ship it to you straight away."  (Even though items are in process for several days.)

Honored Contributor

As a shopper of many, many years I enjoy reading the comments about the "same ol"" , sales pitches, etc.  QVC has gone downhill as far as  I am concerned.  I still do some buying when the value is good--like in some of their cosmetic kits, etc.   QVC needs more new product lines.  I miss the days when items sold on QVC were new and different and not available other places.   I'll add another dislike of mine:  all the social media talk and that you have to go to social media for certain information, etc.  I know they are trying to get the younger people interested, but none of my kids of their friends watch or shop at QVC.  Also, none of my senior friends shop at QVC either.