Respected Contributor

I loved what you said about your husband's "everything goes with everything!"  Mine too!

Even if we shop on line we still hear the same old lines if we check out the videos.

Guess that's just part of shopping here.

Honored Contributor

Step away from the TV, you've got QVC burn out.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is this too much to ask

[ Edited ]

I totally agree which is why I no longer watch at all. If I buy anything at all from QVC, it's online and not very often. They have been recycling the same merchandise, comments, and catch phrases for years and it gets even worse during the holidays.

Respected Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

And David's "we'll get you squared away"

Or how he waits for the camera to capture his childish "food grabs", "yum-yum face" and/or "happy dance".....it is all really getting old and tiring.... I want to see the product, not host antics!

Esteemed Contributor

@bootsanne,  funny post. Yes, QVC does inspire lots of laughs, eyerolls, and head shaking. 

New Contributor

Beautifully said.  I have watched a long time, still do.  But the stories get old  (Josie - especially rolling her A-R-R_R-G-O-N oil!!!! And Renee- anyone who owns a TV knows you were a fit model.......styles change,  presentation needs to change also.

Honored Contributor

@bootsanne   I think it is too much to ask when EVERTHING EVERYONE DOES BUGS YOU. You just need to stop watching QVC... watch another channel perhaps.  That is what I do, no longer watch QVC. 

Occasional Contributor

I completely agree with you all.  I do not watch the It Cosmetics presentations any longer, as each one of the sales representatives have the exact same sales pitch that they rapidly quote from memory.  Word for word, they each say the same thing...

Esteemed Contributor

The only Vendor that I like and watch the whole show..... is Valerie

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I would suggest shopping online, checking out “Items Recently On Air” and previous hours. That way, you won’t be required to subject yourself to any of what annoys you so. Many people who post here shop strictly online and never watch QVC. They continue to be QVC customers without the stress. There are videos of products; I was just watching some.

It’s not like QVC or any of the disliked vendors are going to change their presentations - they’re just not going to, realistically. 

I personally long for the day when QVC gets sick of Mally’s obnoxiousness and people stop buying her “stuff”, and QVC boots her. But I’m not holding my breath.

@Moonchilde

The problem is that not every item has a video and sometimes if there is a video it buffers endlessly and doesnt play (and it seems its only the Q site that has this issue--)........

It all goes back to QVC's main problem....the repetitiveness of the programming particularly on the weekends.....who buys the same cosmetic week after week month after month...there has to be a saturation point where enough is enough and it stops selling ...It will be interesting to see how QVC does in their next financial report.......QVC made some executvie changes it will be interesting to see if the Q maintains their status quo or makes some changes in the products/programming to help their revenues...........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”