Respected Contributor

Is this host new? Elemis show, 2:00 am

I don't watch QVC much anymore.  I usually just look on line to see what's been presented. Tonight I happened to watch the Elemis show. I didn't recognize the host.  Is she new? I enjoyed her presentation. She didn't talk a mile a minute, try to hard sell, use language which I consider crude, talk over the vendor or act as though it's all about me as some of the other host do. She also let the vendor talk about the product right from the beginning and not go on and on about how cost effective the product is for the first five minutes of the show.(all reasons why I don't watch anymore) It was very easy on the ears and IMO professional. Can someone tell me who she is? I also really liked the bracelet she wore on her left arm. Wonder if it's from the Q?

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Re: Is this host new? Elemis show, 2:00 am

I looked at one of the videos from that show and I believe the host is Mary. The same Mary from In The Kitchen With David on Sundays.

Honored Contributor

I believe this is Mary and yes she is fairly new.  She came on board with 2 other new hosts.  I rarely see the other two, don't even know their names but I see Mary (this gal) often at many differetn times.

Respected Contributor

Thank you. I'd looked at the host page but didn't see her. I don't watch ITKWD. I really don't watch the shows too much anymore. I find I don't enjoy them like I use to. I do however still shop with QVC too much!Smiley Happy

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Valued Contributor

The host was Mary DeAngeiis from the In the Kitchen with David Show.  Mary has been around (the Q) for awhile but is new to the hosting gig, she does still do the ITKWD on Sunday.

As for your comment about "still shop with QVC too much,"  I am so there with you, sometimes I wish they would suspend my Q card.  Oh but wait, I still have AMEX, Visa, etc.  Oh what the heck!!!