Esteemed Contributor

Is there a way to know where your item is coming from?

I don't order much, but I wondered if there is a way to know if your item is coming from the QVC warehouse or the Vendor.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Is there a way to know where your item is coming from?

You can tell when you track it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Everything out of NC is warehouse then?

My Vionic slippers (the TSV the other day) just showed Maumee OH as the first location on my tracking.... that's why I was wondering

Respected Contributor

@Nataliesgramma Yes check your order status, it will tell you.

Honored Contributor

I ordered a pair of sporto boots from HSN, the tracking info was amazing.  I believe it went through 5 states lol.  They were well traveled by the time they arrived in NV.  I believe it took less than a week maybe a little more but I always knew where the shoes were lol.  

Honored Contributor

I  remember ordering a lock and lock set earlier and it arrived quickly, in a couple of days so I am thinking that product comes from their whse.  I never tracked it because it arrived so fast.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

Everything out of NC is warehouse then?

My Vionic slippers (the TSV the other day) just showed Maumee OH as the first location on my tracking.... that's why I was wondering

@Nataliesgramma 

I think it depends who ships it--- either one of Q's warehouses/fulfillment centers  OR the manufacturer's warehouse.....  Some of our stuff takes quite a journey before it arrives...LOL! 

Lockbourne, OH --which is used by Zulilly/sometimes QVC

Rocky Mount, NC

Ontario, CA

Bethlehem, PA is their newest

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Frequent Contributor

yes there is .. under order status..where you login there is a choice under My Account.. there is under that Order status.. There is where it is..
Contributor

All items do not come from NC. They come from various places. I have had a real problem in getting my items in a timely manner. One shirt took over 3 weeks to get and today I got another item I ordered on 12-12!!!QVC better watch out....Amazon can get your items to you in 1-2 days. What is the problem? Anyone else? I am very frustrated. 

Valued Contributor

I do not see how you can know unless you place an order or call customer service.  QVC offers so many items than they ever have and many I believe ship direct from the vendor.  Country of origin is another issue.  If you are concerned I would call customer service.