Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is the Barefoot Dreams cardigan crooked?

@Shanus , I agree: they should consider calling it the BD or Kim Gravel network! 

Get some new vendors, please!

Respected Contributor

I think it's the fabric that just doesn't hang well. The vendor did say it was a "summer fabrication" so I'm thinking it's very lightweight. I have no need for sweaters in the summer, no matter the fabric.

Honored Contributor

@Carolina925 wrote:

I think it's the fabric that just doesn't hang well. The vendor did say it was a "summer fabrication" so I'm thinking it's very lightweight. I have no need for sweaters in the summer, no matter the fabric.

Oh gosh I do......my office is freezing, my house is freezing and I always run cold.

I am never without a cardi even in August!!  I am so uncomfortable in places where the AC is cranked.

I love BFD and have many.  None have stretched out or hang funny.  It's like wearing a cozy hug.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus   Yes, between this brand, all that Belle stuff, WWC by Renee, three major players who are here with tsvs everyweek, they just rotate them, makes it very boring here anymore.

Honored Contributor

@febe1   This is the main reason I stopped even keeping it  on even in the background. Kim, Isaac, Philosophy, and then repeat. Prices/selections/shipping times and no shipping charges are better elsewhere, too....

Trusted Contributor

BD is RIDICULOUSLY overproced for its cheap-looking fabric. NOTHING special.

Respected Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

BD is RIDICULOUSLY overproced for its cheap-looking fabric. NOTHING special.

I totally agree!  It wrinkles like CRAZY too!  Once I wore a barefoot dreams outfit on a trip to my dr and by the time I got there it looked as though I was wearing a terribly wrinkled pair of pajamas!  I was so embarrassed! 😳 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 I bought two sweaters with hoods many years ago that was a TSV.  Hadda have TWO different colors, no less!!!  At first, they were a novelty -- so soft.  After the first wash, both changed.  They HANG (yes, I said hang) in my closet, barely worn, I don't even care about them anymore.  I never gravitate toward them.  Ever.  

The pants on Shawn were tooooo long even though she was wearing heels and is 5'6".  The spokesperson, Maria, is teeny but never stands with her legs together.  Hard to gauge how pants might look when you stand that way.

BD is always a pass for me.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood.  If they offered to send me more of the stuff free, I'd say, "No thank you".

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

i fell for the hype last year and what a mistake. 

i said my peace on the TSV thread, so i won't repeat here.

BFD will NEVER get another dime out of me.  their products are overpriced petroleum junk!