Valued Contributor

I ordered a large Temp-tations baker and a D&Co knit top on March 21.  The top is already laundered and in my closet waiting to be worn.  Today (March 30) I received an email stating the baker has just been shipped.  I was going to bake an Easter brunch dish in it but I'll have to use my old, stained Pyrex baker.  Very disappointed that this is my first experience with Temp-tations.

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it Temp-tations or QVC?

@Wobdin   Depends on whether an item is shipped fron one of the warehouses or from a vendor.

Valued Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Wobdin   Depends on whether an item is shipped fron one of the warehouses or from a vendor.

Good point.  A little notice would have been helpful.

Respected Contributor

@Wobin   Depending on where it was shipped from and by which method,  and where you live,  it still may arrive in time for you to use for Easter.

My recollection when I ordered Temp-tations  (haven't in over five or six years) is that it was shipped via UPS and the box was usually big enough that it was delivered by them and not switched over to the US Postal Service for final delivery.

Here's hoping your baker does arrive in time for you.  Wishing you a wonderful Easter.

aroc3435

Washington, DC