Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone having problems with Rakuten used to be Ebates

Mr. Rebates told me they have contacted QVC and it is an issue on their end. I mentioned several other Rebate  sites have the same or similar rejection issues as mentioned.

QVC customer service said they were sorry but do not do rebates, so  a misinformed CS.  I guess rebates are arranged with marketing ,according to Mr. Rebates. I also check several rebate sites as they do vary. 

Respected Contributor

I had some sort of problem when I tried signing up or using it to make a purchase.   Not sure what happened and now I don't know if I'm a member or not.  B

Basically, how does it work? Thanks! 

Valued Contributor

Yes, I have trouble when I'm checking out.

New Contributor

I am unable to place an order at qvc when entering through Rakatun.  Changing password doesn't fix it, clearing cookies doesn't fix it...what's up?

Honored Contributor

No problems with Rakuten but I seem to be doing better with Top Cash Back lately. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't used Rakuten lately as I have been using TopCashBack, but I'm about to dump them.  None of my HSN orders are going through.  I'm having to file a claim for every one of them.  Also, never received my rebate for Fenty order in November and the one I made this week hasn't shown up either.  I did file a claim for the one in November, but it still hasn't shown up.  While TCB may have the best rebates, it's really not worth it if I have to wait and then file a claim and then wait for months to get it.  This has been going on for months for me.  I even cleared cookies for TCB before my last Fenty purchase.  I refuse to clear cache and cookies for my whole system every time I want to buy something.

Honored Contributor

I use very few apps, mostly weather apps.  I'm a use the browser kind of girl.

I always use Rakuten and go through my browser.  For fun, I just logged into Rakuten on my browser (using my iPad), put QVC in the search bar, selected it and it took me to QVC with no problems.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I haven't used Rakuten lately as I have been using TopCashBack, but I'm about to dump them.  None of my HSN orders are going through.  I'm having to file a claim for every one of them.  Also, never received my rebate for Fenty order in November and the one I made this week hasn't shown up either.  I did file a claim for the one in November, but it still hasn't shown up.  While TCB may have the best rebates, it's really not worth it if I have to wait and then file a claim and then wait for months to get it.  This has been going on for months for me.  I even cleared cookies for TCB before my last Fenty purchase.  I refuse to clear cache and cookies for my whole system every time I want to buy something.

I would dump them too @Icegoddess .  No one wants to deal with filing claims and chasing rebates.  Not worth it.  I've only been using Rakuten.  I wouldn't mind trying another site, but haven't yet.

Honored Contributor

i only use the rebate sites via my laptop and have not had any issues.

i use mr rebates and topcashback the most.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

This post is from 2019 !!!