Trusted Contributor

Re: Is anyone having problems placing an order on line?

I usually am on an iPad Pro. The other day I could not place an order. Tonight I had the same issue. Then when I tried to call in the order, I was told that wait time was five minutes. At six minutes I hung up. Thankfully, I did my holiday shopping already. I will look elsewhere for the two items I have had aborted by the wonderfully "updated" system . (Eyeroll here.) This system is getting to be a pain. 

Respected Contributor

@KailaS   I have exactly the same problem cannot place order for last two days.  No one at Q seems able to help I have spoken and had live chat to no avail.

Trusted Contributor

@dulwich 

I just came to my very old laptop and WAS able to order tonight. The issue seems to be between QVC and iPad Pro.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone having @problems placing an order on line?

I don't have issues placing orders. I use a laptop and the chrome browser. I don't own a mobile device...ie tablet, IPad or smartphone.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12  - thanks for letting me know about still getting paid from Rakuten on Easy Pay purchases.  One was on the 10% day as you mentioned.  I will fill out the missing rebate thing.  Thanks again.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Lucylu12  - thanks for letting me know about still getting paid from Rakuten on Easy Pay purchases.  One was on the 10% day as you mentioned.  I will fill out the missing rebate thing.  Thanks again.

After you said QVC didn't pay any rebates on some of your orders I went in and checked mine and sure enough there were several. So I contacted Rakuten for each of the 3 orders and 2 they gave me cash back and 1 they are checking for me. I had to give some additional information. Waiting to hear back. Lately I have been checking my orders on Rakuten which I usually don't do and there have many that the Q missed and no cash back was showing so I contacted Rakuten about each order and have gotten cash back on them. What a pain to have to keep checking. Now I am wondering prior to this when I didn't check how many cash backs were missed. At least for this cycle starting Oct 1 I have checked everything and am up to date. However I feel we shouldn't have to check to be sure the Q is doing right by us on there end.

Trusted Contributor

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

After you said QVC didn't pay any rebates on some of your orders I went in and checked mine and sure enough there were several. So I contacted Rakuten for each of the 3 orders and 2 they gave me cash back and 1 they are checking for me. I had to give some additional information. Waiting to hear back. Lately I have been checking my orders on Rakuten which I usually don't do and there have many that the Q missed and no cash back was showing so I contacted Rakuten about each order and have gotten cash back on them. What a pain to have to keep checking. Now I am wondering prior to this when I didn't check how many cash backs were missed. At least for this cycle starting Oct 1 I have checked everything and am up to date. However I feel we shouldn't have to check to be sure the Q is doing right by us on there end.

Also I still can't place an order going through Rakuten. Not on my ipad or my phone.

its been a few days now. I can place an order if I go to QVC.com. I wonder what the problem is. Luckily I am pretty much done and it's just as As Item that I want that doesn't amount to much, but if I had a lot of shopping to do with 5% cash back I would be upset. Still I wish someone would fix the problem since I am not the only one with this problem. QVC has gotten so complicated and I still can't figure out how to place an order and pay in full. No matter what I do it puts it on easy pay. So frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lucylu12 wrote:

Also I still can't place an order going through Rakuten. Not on my ipad or my phone.

its been a few days now. I can place an order if I go to QVC.com. I wonder what the problem is. Luckily I am pretty much done and it's just as As Item that I want that doesn't amount to much, but if I had a lot of shopping to do with 5% cash back I would be upset. ...

Moondance,

I can place and order through Rakuten (with my laptop} but not on my iPad.  For me, the iPad Pro and QVC connection is the issue. And I never use an APP.  I always use the website. However, this is Day 3 of the QVC ordering nightmare.  

Trusted Contributor

@KailaS wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

its been a few days now. I can place an order if I go to QVC.com. I wonder what the problem is. Luckily I am pretty much done and it's just as As Item that I want that doesn't amount to much, but if I had a lot of shopping to do with 5% cash back I would be upset. ...

Moondance,

I can place and order through Rakuten (with my laptop} but not on my iPad.  For me, the iPad Pro and QVC connection is the issue. And I never use an APP.  I always use the website. However, this is Day 3 of the QVC ordering nightmare.  

It's a Nightmare for sure.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

After almost 3 weeks of not being able to order online, I finally was able to tonight.  However, I noticed after placing my order, I was double billed for the same clothing item.  I always check my credit card and noticed this immediately.  I just spoke with CS who said they would fix it but have to wait 2 business days to clear.  What's going on? This happened recently with another item too 3 weeks ago. The scary part is in my order status, it reads I ordered quantity 1 but billed on my cc for 2.  Everyone, please check your orders especially if you were having issues with ordering online.