Trusted Contributor

Is anyone having problems placing an order on line?

When I get to place order nothing will happen. I reset my iPad and still I go to place order and not a thing happens. Anyone else?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone having problems placing an order on line?

[ Edited ]

I just placed an order and it took me forever to get thru the process.   The order status page has changed too...  It is one more mess...  It was okay the way it was and now it's worse..  Very user UN-FRIENDLY.   It's hard to believe that their IT people get paid to make an application worse than it was to begin with.....

Trusted Contributor

I ordered two items for my son for Christmas.  They have shipped, but I notice they having two shipping addresses listed, one is the correct one for him and the other one uses my name and his address.  I sure hope he gets them okay..  I have never had this happen before and I was upset.   Someone sure wasn't paying attention.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone having @problems placing an order on line?

@Lucylu12 wrote:

When I get to place order nothing will happen. I reset my iPad and still I go to place order and not a thing happens. Anyone else?

@Lucylu12  - The same exact thing happened to me the other day on my tablet.  When I hit "place order" nothing happened.   Started over and got same thing.  I had to go to my phone to place the order.  I thought it was just me.

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Lucylu12 wrote:

@Lucylu12  - The same exact thing happened to me the other day on my tablet.  When I hit "place order" nothing happened.   Started over and got same thing.  I had to go to my phone to place the order.  I thought it was just me.

I couldn't place it while it Rakuten but was able to place an order going directly to Qvc without using Rakuten. I just tried again using Rakuten and nothing will happen when I place the order. So I a, thinking it's Rakuten. I have no idea but I think I will try going through Rakuten on my phone. I am one of the people if it ain't broke don't fix it. The new ordering is not very easy. I can't figure out how to pay the full amount, no matter what I do it goes to easy pay. The whole thing is a complicated mess. What used to be easy is not so easy as a previous person said on here.

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12  - You're probably correct about the Rakuten thing.  I was using Rakuten also.  When I ordered on my phone, I didn't bother with Rakuten. 

Btw - speaking of Rakuten, there were several QVC purchases where I didn't receive any rebate from the Q and the description was "QVC did not pay any rebate on this purchase".   I wonder if this was because it was an Easy Pay purchase?  I don't know.  I haven't taken the time to research it.  I like my rebates - although small - they add up!

What a mess with all the issues!

Super Contributor

I haven't placed an order since the change...it won't accept my password but DOES accept it to check the forums or my orders...very frustrating, but I'm saving a lot of money!

New Contributor

I can’t get orders to go through so I usually give up and shop other places. It is very aggravating.
Occasional Contributor

Another problem with the new format is that it removed my Q card information, I had wanted an item and wound up using PayPal which I did not want to do. I tried to access my account number online but only the last four digits were present. I appreciate updates and upgrades but a little warning would have been appreciated PRIOR to trying to place an order. 

Trusted Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Lucylu12  - You're probably correct about the Rakuten thing.  I was using Rakuten also.  When I ordered on my phone, I didn't bother with Rakuten. 

Btw - speaking of Rakuten, there were several QVC purchases where I didn't receive any rebate from the Q and the description was "QVC did not pay any rebate on this purchase".   I wonder if this was because it was an Easy Pay purchase?  I don't know.  I haven't taken the time to research it.  I like my rebates - although small - they add up!

What a mess with all the issues!

You still get the full amount of the purchase with easy pay. However I checked on some of my recent purchases and I wasn't getting cash back on a few. One was on the day they offered 10%. So i went through Rakuten and there were 5 orders that they clarified with the Q and I got ebucks for those purchases. QVC had not released the info or how ever they do it. So check your cash back. There was quite a sum of money that into went my cash back. I don't know what is going on with the Q but it has been a mess lately.