Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone experiencing "withdrawals" ??

years ago I felt as you do... not having shopping channels for the 24 hour stretch... but anymore I hardly watch QVC as their programing is SO LAME.... so I did not even think about it being off the air.  Poor programing has pretty much lost me as a viewer.

Honored Contributor

I am watching less and less QVC and don't watch the other shopping channels at all at this point. My goal is not to buy anything from the shopping channels for 1 year and see how much money I save.

Regular Contributor

No withdrawels here. I did check in to see some ofteh behindmscenes yesterday but all I saw was the blue jean chef. So after about 3 tries I just turned it off.  Use to enjoy when the host would show into their homes or whe  some would sing. We got to know them a little more. Oh well!! No loss here.

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.
Esteemed Contributor

Withdrawls HECK NO, I have not had on any QVC programming on my TV for a month now, and I do NOT miss it at all, I no longer even look at items on line, I am so disillusioned with QVC over the last year, and all of the mistakes made on my account, I do not see my purchasing anything for a long time to come, and for those of you who question why I still post on the boards, because the people I have met here, are not representatives of QVC, and I can stilll post here even though I choose not to purchase,.

Valued Contributor

@CareBears very well said.  You speak for me as well.

Respected Contributor

It's part of my morning routine also like other things. My day just feels off when I can't follow my routine. May sound weird but that's just me.

Respected Contributor

I order online fairly often....don't watch much.

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

It's part of my morning routine also like other things. My day just feels off when I can't follow my routine. May sound weird but that's just me.

@luvdoodles I don’t think that sounds weird at all. Lots of folks have morning routines that if changed make them feel weird. I don’t watch that much QVC, and the holiday festivities took up my time, so it being off air didn’t matter, but if my Keurig was on the fritz or I didn’t have my “wake up” quiet 15 minutes in my easy chair, yah, that would feel weird. 

Honored Contributor

I did years ago.  No longer that interested in watching.  I do watch though "to fill some time" and do purchase some items, but not the QVC shopper I was years ago.  QVC is not the same and I don't like the new way.

Honored Contributor

I used to miss it during the holiday break back in the day.... really enjoyed most of the programing.  But not anymore.  I still enjoy Leah's Sat morning AM Style but rarely order clothing at all because of returns for reasons that shouldn't happen.... bad fit, poor fabrics/notions or manufactured badly..... 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*