Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone experiencing "withdrawals" ??

@ReeverYes, I miss the regular programming.  Looks like we're in the minority, eh?  Smiley Frustrated

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Contributor

They are late resuming live programming.  It was suppose to start at 8 a.m. Eastern time.  Wonder if it is delayed because of the weather. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hmmm....weird it’s 8:15 am Tuesday and the q isn’t back to regular programming....I have to admit I like it when they go back to regular programming, even though I don’t watch that much, I do channel surf... I guess it’s nice to get back to a normal routine😋

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

"Withdrawal" from a shopping network????????  This is a joke - right?

As usual, I quit watching QVC once the whole Christmas push started.  Christmas decor on the sets in October??????  A huge turn-off for me.   Now starts the "New Year, New You" business of diet plans and exercise equipment.  Not interested.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Valued Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

Hmmm....weird it’s 8:15 am Tuesday and the q isn’t back to regular programming....I have to admit I like it when they go back to regular programming, even though I don’t watch that much, I do channel surf... I guess it’s nice to get back to a normal routine😋

I called CS, and the rep told me they are having technical problems.  I hope they can get back to regular programs soon.

Trusted Contributor

Nope not for me...but I am looking forward to getting some good deals for fashion over the next few days of fashion.  Close out the year with some good finds but 2018, I WILL BUY LESS FROM QVC,,,I HAVE TO TRY AND SHOW SOME RESTRAINT.  THE EASY PAYS FOR KILLING ME...LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Withdrawal???  Are you kidding????  ( LOL )  I was relieved not to watch for a while.

Part of my New Years resolution is to read more and stop wasting my brain cells on their useless stuff!  

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Carol08 The better answer would be When are they not having technical difficulties, we have been hearing this for over a yar now, pretty sad!

Honored Contributor

I usually only watch the Q when it goes on (product) video. Not into the countless fashion, beauty and health/ fitness shows this time a year.

Honored Contributor

Not me.  While I do miss some shows that haven't been on now for weeks due to the holiday "gift" shows I've been much too busy & exhausted over the last 24 plus hours.

I had almost 20 people over for Chirstmas and was on my feet most of the time.  In the morning it's just my immediate family ...we open gifts and then they help me prepare for our company which comes over around 3pm.

There was lots of food, conversation, games and football (Eagles played yesterday & two of my guests left early to attend the game).  Everyone left by 10:30 pm and I felt like I was ready to pass out!  I don't know if I can do this again next year.

While it was wonderful to see my family (lots of younger 20 & 30 somethings) I'm looking forward to the day when they can take over!!...hopefully soon!