Respected Contributor

Is anyone experiencing "withdrawals" ??

We've been without QVC now for over 24 hours. Really looking forward until 8am tomorrow when my routine will get back to normal. Is anyone else experiencing withdrawals ?

Respected Contributor

Re: Is anyone experiencing "withdrawals" ??

I am not experiencing QVC withdrawal... but I am expecting sugar

withdrawal when this holiday is over .....Too much peppermint bark !!

Among other things .....

Honored Contributor

There is a time when I would miss seeing it, but I watch so little now, I just don't care. Don't get me wrong, I still shop, but from the web site.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

No.  I have had 2 wonderful days with each of my children's families.   It was great company, food and over eating.   I was sent home with leftovers to last me days.  We will have highs under 20 all week so I will eat leftovers and hibernate with my cat.  He is snuggled on the couch with me know.

I expect to see the same things as it is the end of the year and they have to clear old inventory.   If I miss something new it will be back again in the next few weeks.   I don't need anything.   If I see something special for spring it can go on my wish list.  If I miss it I was not meant to have it.   I don't need any more essentials in every color or pants in the length of the season.  What's old will be new again.  In that case I can shop my closest that I am trying to downsize.   Now I need to come back and read my words if I get tempted.   ;-)

Respected Contributor

Nope. I rarely watch these days. After Christmas will probably be clearance items, exercise & fitness, organization junk. I won't be watching that either. 

Esteemed Contributor

@TX-starlight wrote:

Nope. I rarely watch these days. After Christmas will probably be clearance items, exercise & fitness, organization junk. I won't be watching that either. 

My thoughts exactly.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYC Susan wrote:

@TX-starlight wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

Mine too.

Withdrawal? Not remotely. Were I to have experienced it, it would've been about three years ago when I gave up trying to watch. I think you have to actually miss something to feel withdrawal... 

Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Nope - never watch Q during the day - will tune in some evenings to see what's on.  Really enjoyed watching Meredith in the kitchen for an hour or so last night. 

If it's LOGO - exercising equip - more ipads - I'm gone.

Esteemed Contributor

No, no QVC withdrawl. I treat QVC like any other channel, and there's almost always something better to watch elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Maybe several years ago when it was actually comforting to watch but I rarely enjoy watching it much these days.

I will miss all the Christmas Hallmark and Up movies! 

And listening to Christmas on the radio when driving!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"