Frequent Contributor

Is anyone else having problems pulling up specific size charts?

I noticed over past week that when I click on any specific garment measurements chart, I get a blank white page.  Takes a full minute or so for size chart to come up.  Don't know if others are having same issue or if it's just my tablet.  Thx!

Valued Contributor

Re: Is anyone else having problems pulling up specific size charts?

@Derwin28 Glad you mentioned this. I have the same issue on my ipad with Safari tho not on my desktop imac with Chrome. I actually thought there was something wrong with my ipad! Oh well, just another online tech glitch at QVC. At this point, nothing really surprises.

Valued Contributor

Yes. Garment measurements not working well on the app. I had some better experience online. Needs fixing.
Frequent Contributor

@laluzdelmundo wrote:

@Derwin28 Glad you mentioned this. I have the same issue on my ipad with Safari tho not on my desktop imac with Chrome. I actually thought there was something wrong with my ipad! Oh well, just another online tech glitch at QVC. At this point, nothing really surprises.

I have been experiencing same issue with iPad.  Takes a long time to load.  I use the browser, Safari, not the app.

I have beeen having this issue for a few months now. Both on desktop(Mac) with safari and Ipad(Apple). Anybody have a solution, I did call Q but nothing seemed to get resolved.

Yes I am. I cannot find size charts for pant lengths, etc. so aggravating!

Respected Contributor

Same issue here using my iPhone and iPad.

Frequent Contributor

About 2 weeks ago, the specific garment charts started popping up on my iPad in 2 seconds. Before that, it took about 2 min. for the chart to appear. Most people probably just "X'd" out thinking it would not come up at all (and perhaps it wouldn't have) Crazy though...I didn't do or change any settings on my iPad.  Was hoping this this problem was fixed to all who experienced it.